Be alert!

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Hey gang, plz be ALLWAYS alert while riding. My step brother, whom I dont know real well and have only seen once in the last year crashed big time on a duel sport last sunday. He is about 40 years old, very fit and rides all the time... As I understand it he was with a group ride and looked over his shoulder to check where his buddy was and missed a turn, hit the curb, flipped and landed on his back pack. Pelvis broke in 4 places and seperated from the spine. Has had at least 2 surgeries so far and will be in a wheel chair the rest of the year. But will eventually walk again so they say...

I found myself drifting off course the other day as i was checking my mirrors and kinda day dreaming... not focused... anyway - BE ALERT! BE CAREFUL! and dont ride if your real tired, hung over, or just unfocused.

thumbs-up.gif
my 2 cents and then some.
smile.gif

Sorry to hear about that Hawaii! It is so utterly important to be careful when riding! Sometimes it's the simple, routine things that can do us in! I hope your step brother recovers well and gets back to riding.

Back