BCP's 1000HP Turbo Hayabusa

This is fascinating. I really love how you get into how to make this bike rideable (wheelie sensor and TC) as opposed to just a crazy high horsepower curiosity. How does the TC work? Is the software to compare front wheel speed to rear-wheel speed already in the ECU? Or does it look at the acceleration of the wheels to detect spin?

SUBSCRIBED!

PS: could you sub an IMU for the laser bike position sensor and have it inform the TC too?

I do not go to the Dyno
28 PSI with a GT4088, Liquid to air intercooler
for a 3-5th gear WOT pull on numerous occasions in Mexico
@202mphbusa Gt40 huh? That's a gigantic turbo..you should get it dyno tuned to dial it in, part throttle, midrange, don't wanna leave horsepower on the table, unless you've ways to do it while riding- data logging and what not. That's funny...Mexico- why I do the same for high speed runs.. lol.

@202mphbusa Gt40 huh? That's a gigantic turbo..you should get it dyno tuned to dial it in, part throttle, midrange, don't wanna leave horsepower on the table, unless you've ways to do it while riding- data logging and what not. That's funny...Mexico- why I do the same for high speed runs.. lol.
Hi. I was told by Rick at Harry's Machined Parts do not use a Gen 2 block/ How about a 42-02 or 42-1200C They are 2 of the turbo I am looking into.

I didn't think they cracked at high HP Levels unless bored
Stock bore I have leaned on one pretty hard
I’ve never seen a stock bore G2 crack purely on HP alone. When I have seen them crack is when the engine sees some detonation. Apparently the cylinders like to move around a little when that happens.

I do not go to the Dyno
28 PSI with a GT4088, Liquid to air intercooler
for a 3-5th gear WOT pull on numerous occasions in Mexico
With that turbo I’d bet mid 500’s easily. Around 40psi those turbos are in to the 600’s.

You can achieve an even better tune while running bikes down a track. Speed is a direct correlation to hp. So if you make a pass, make changes in the tune, and pick up more mph the next pass, that means you’ve picked up HP.

Back