Busa 08 & M3 twin turbo

just browsing hpf kits for e46, stage 1's add that much power on pump (single turbo). seen a lot of 1000+ hp m3's on youtube. with twinturbo, i wouldn't be surprised if he's putting down over 1000 hp.

very fast beemer..you could tell the car downshifted just b4 they ran though thats why the camera car seemed to catch up so suddenly..the bike seemed to be in the same gear the whole time from roll to go...if bike had down shifted to say 2nd gear he still would have walked all over the car..nice run though :thumbsup: for the car for sure..

That's as far as I know about DA TT kits that they add about 140-160 whp? I don't know what other mods your car has!!

its got two turbochargers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just browsing hpf kits for e46, stage 1's add that much power on pump (single turbo). seen a lot of 1000+ hp m3's on youtube. with twinturbo, i wouldn't be surprised if he's putting down over 1000 hp.

:)

very fast beemer..you could tell the car downshifted just b4 they ran though thats why the camera car seemed to catch up so suddenly..the bike seemed to be in the same gear the whole time from roll to go...if bike had down shifted to say 2nd gear he still would have walked all over the car..nice run though :thumbsup: for the car for sure..

the bike was in correct gears all the time. It shifted on time and was in correct gear.

the beemer is that fastest thing in the world until the next guy dumps even more money into it. :dozingoff:

they've still got a long way to go to catch a bike like this... :laugh:

20100921%20219r8.jpg

don't be a hater commuta :poke: it takes a lot of money & effort to get a cage to keep up with a stock busa. he needs a pat on the back. :beerchug:

i'm not a hater.... there's very very few things I hate in this world. Hell I used to be apart of the whole bmw family....had both an e30 and e34 :blonde:

It's just an old subject super modified car trying to beat stockie bike... Like I said in another similar post a car will always beat a bike if they do a >2mph roll in reverse. :thumbsup:

if that motor is built with a proper fuel system, i wouldn't be surprised if he's pushing 600+ whp.

Back