Bats

jessup

Just because the dog eats it doesnt mean
Donating Member
Registered
I went out and hit some back roads tonight... It was pretty dark tons of bugs. As I'm going through some mild twisties around 60 - 70 mph... Whack. I get cracked in the head by not one but two bats. One zinged me right in the face sheild the other on my right shoulder. Needless, to say I had to get off the bike and do the icky dance. Just thought I would share! I'm still skeeved. I wish I had my camera but by the time I got home I had already cleaned the little ba$tids of my helmet and jacket. Yuck!

Would you say that the "icky" dance is more like the "potty" dance, or the "icky" shuffle?

<!--EDIT|MC MUSTANG
Reason for Edit: "Hukt eon fonikz"|1122049023 -->

laugh.gif

I am man enough to admit to the Icky dance. Especially when I'm wiping a brown gorey mess from my visor. Just happy it was down or it woulda been really bad... picking bat parts from between my teeth:)

I cant imagine a grown azz man jumpin off a big manly hayabusa to do the ICKY DANCE!!!!!!               View attachment 633318
I wasn't going to say it...but... View attachment 633318

They're attracted to high pitched sounds...your bike must have given them a reason to dive bomb you... View attachment 633320
I was thinking more the High pitched girly scream he probably made while doing the icky dance.

View attachment 633319

Next time I will scrape it off bag it... Take it home and eat it raw while my wife videotapes... You rotten Bastids...
laugh.gif

Back