Craziest Day

Magikman

Registered
Ok it starts off with coming out of my bedroom and turning to go down the hall when I see a BAT flying right at me... so I hit the floor crawl in to the spare room and get the mesh dirty clothes bag and go back to the hallway and caught the bat in it ... So now everyone is freaked out here,except me holding the bat down with the mesh bag.Stupid me didn't plan ahead so I am sitting there with a bat pinned to the floor.So I look down and saw my sock and thought,Hmm a carrying bag ...lol
Well it sounded good at first till we went outside to let it go,It held on and would not let go for nothing.Morning now over it is 1pm and bat is now free.
2pm - Call from police department(and yes I thought it was about me speeding lol) Dispatcher says there is reports that a large bird is causeing trouble for motorists on the highway,I said "Oh FU*K" and hung up on her.
I raise Emus and they can stand up over 6.5 feet tall and 130 lbs and can run at 45 mph .... Mean A$$ BIRDS .... So I spend the next 2 hours luring an Emu to a corner and another hour getting it to move 2 blocks and then it bolts and I start to nose dive and decide to tuck and roll and take the bird with me for the ride. Now I am laying on the ground with my legs tieing up his legs with feathers all over the place and trying to call for some help on the cell phone.10 minutes later I get the call made. No answer,Voice-mail. So now 30 minutes go by and finally someone shows up.
Ahhh, the day of bad luck is done ..... NOT ..... I call for pizza and they bring the wrong one, now I am not a happy camper at all and I get me a beer out of the icebox and head to the TV room,sit on the couch (leather) and yep you guessed it...Beer everywhere,someone had knocked it out of the fridge and put it right in front for me....

Day over June 30th,2005

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Better than my day getting the shat stung out of my butt...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
So i'm not the only one weird s### happens to. I was putting my bike away the other night after work and the dog (I thought) walked up to me and as I reached down to pet her it was'ent the dog. It was a opossum, scared me straight, I'll never pet before looking
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
So i'm not the only one weird s### happens to. I was putting my bike away the other night after work and the dog (I thought) walked up to me and as I reached down to pet her it was'ent the dog. It was a opossum, scared me straight, I'll never pet before looking
laugh.gif
ices_rofl.gif
OMG my gut is hurting from laughing so hard .... been there too.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Well here is Spike he is my favorite.He loves people and to be petted.He is only a year old,so he has 1 more year of growing.
The one that got loose was a Breeder Male.I will post a pic of him tomorrow.
tounge.gif

Spike.jpg

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ices_rofl.gif
OMFG... thats hilarious..

hahahahah Can't you just hear the o'possum hissin' at him.. lmao.

Did ya actually touch it or did it spook you off before ya touched it.

Seems like Stevooooo Irwin said Emu's weren't the most passive thanksgiving dinners in the world..

Glad ya didn't get pecked to bad.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Hilarious! At least nobody got hurt.

--Wag--

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ices_rofl.gif
OMFG... thats hilarious..

hahahahah   Can't you just hear the o'possum hissin' at him.. lmao.

Did ya actually touch it or did it spook you off before ya touched it.

Seems like Stevooooo  Irwin said Emu's weren't the most passive thanksgiving dinners in the world..

Glad ya didn't get pecked to bad.
No, I noticed it was'ent the dog just as I reached down at which point I about fell over backwards. It spooked me for sure. He's been back a few times since I saw him that first night. They sure are dirty little creatures.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Well here is Spike  he is my favorite.He loves people and to be petted.He is only a year old,so he has 1 more year of growing.
The one that got loose was a Breeder Male.I will post a pic of him tomorrow.  
tounge.gif
That is a cool looking bird. I woul hate for him to leave his "mark" on my Busa though. Heck it would take a month to get all that shid off!! LOL!!!
He is kinda cute.

hey...don't we have some resident emu-phobics around here?
rock.gif
Sled or one of his buddies???

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Oh, dude...what a crappy day! Even though you gave a bit of levity to my mood at the moment, and I am laughing, I really feel for you, bro.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

That Emu looks like he means business, wouln't want to meet him after dark.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back