Bash Rides...ugh

I don't think i've ever ridden Blood Mtn or the Suches, this may be the opportunity. That road down into Helen GA was a lot of fun too.

don't go messing up a good ride for the rest of us! :laugh:

+1 I was thinking the same think. That's a very bad experience. For everybody involved with the ride. Very unfortunately some of us have experience that.

Or trackdays at Barber (same weekend)!!

Yeah that sounds real exciting.. the first 3 laps after that might as well throw a blind fold on.. Its kind of like slot track racing ya know the turns all ya have to do is adjust the throttle and brake. Part of the excitement on public roads are whats around the corner

Yeah that sounds real exciting.. the first 3 laps after that might as well throw a blind fold on.. Its kind of like slot track racing ya know the turns all ya have to do is adjust the throttle and brake. Part of the excitement on public roads are whats around the corner

Coming from someone who has never tried it....???

One thing about the track, you do not haft to worry about a dog or a child running into the road chasing their ball and you come hauling around the corner and hit them. I could not live with myself if I was out riding crazy and hurt someones child. As you get older you will slow down on the streets and think about things like that. :) Just something we all need to think about.

Do you just say things to provoke a response? Are you suggesting track riding is boring? Do you have a background in high performance riding? It would be interesting to watch you negotiate any track with a blindfold on. I do many intense things in my life and at the top of the list is the focus and skill required to ride the Hayabusa on ANY road track. I respect and salute all those who do so....at any level. Raydog

those landslides are crazy dangerous i hope noone was around when it occured :please: hopefully things are fixed up in time for the bash

Back