Bash or Bike Week (Myrtle Beach, SC)

NC-BusaMan08

Registered
Man I hate that I'm going to miss out on the Bash (would have been my first) especially since it's in my home state, but duty calls so I'll be working :banghead:. I haven't been to a Myrtle Beach - Bike Rally since the early 90's when I road a 600 Katana. Anyone making the trip to SC this year? I'm sure things have changed in 20 years.:rofl:

I'm considering it since I haven't been to Myrtle in several years. I have to say to all that if you haven't been then you MUST go at least once. The massive amounts of sport bikes is amazing, some of the custom bikes you'll see may not be for you but impressive non the least.

dude, i've wanted to go there for a long time, i will make it there one year. i think i'll plan for next year..:please: we'll see...if you go, please take ALOT of pictures....:thumbsup:

SKECHE said:
dude, i've wanted to go there for a long time, i will make it there one year. i think i'll plan for next year..:please: we'll see...if you go, please take ALOT of pictures....:thumbsup:

Skeche maybe we can try to make the trip together. I would love to make it out for that. If you don't mind a tag-a-long.

All I know is ANY of these trips one of these years is gonna be a long ride for me from ca. Who has the record for farthest travel for the bash?

Will be up there on the 19th, we can meet up and pick on Harley riders lol. Shoot me a pm and i will get ya my number.

I'll be there from the 23rd until the 28th...maybe I'll see some of you guys down there :thumbsup: Some guys I'm going down there with always rent a house for the week off the beaten path so, I got in with them for $265 for the whole week...I guess that's a good deal in 2012???

I might head down for a day or two.... Is this the same time as the Harley guys? Or is the sportbike crowd a different week?

Heading down tomorrow if things work out. Working Memorial Day weekend. Might still go down on that Thursday.

Back