Banjo bolt

I think the frustration will be less in just getting another caliper off ebay, check it to see if it needs to be rebuilt, install it, bleed the brakes and call it a day....

Then ride the bike and enjoy the experience.....I ordered a brake caliper
I think the frustration will be less in just getting another caliper off ebay, check it to see if it needs to be rebuilt, install it, bleed the brakes and call it a day....

Then ride the bike and enjoy the experience.....
So , I ordered a brake caliper

Like Bumblebee said, may be a good idea to get a rebuild kit for the eBay caliper. While it's all apart might as well freshen it up and not have to take it apart again for quite a while.

Hope it goes smooth with the new caliper though, good luck!

Doing things right the first time is the way to go.

Years and years ago a friend of mine bought a used 900 Ninja and almost everything and anything went wrong with it....he spent all his free time fixing it and it seemed to always be broken....he got so tired of it he gave it away to someone (who cursed it as well)...

To this day he won't own a Kawasaki......

It’s a used caliper so hopefully all goes well. I still have the bolts I ordered but yes it appears one comes with the caliper
man ? sorry
but i guess you are definitely resistant against hints :(

and you'd rather waste money than reading my homepage / the manual or simply using whatsapp
I can not believe it !

use a bolt with the correct thread and
if the double bolt is a lil too long add a 3rd alu washer between banjos.
i myself did so some times with full success.

hey guys , i finally got the replacement caliper in and put it on . ive had it for a while just been riding with the front brake xD
but i put it on yesterday and it worked out , i put the banjo bolt from the new one on my old caliper just to see and i did indeed strip it ,
also started changing my tires yesterday and the back one is easy for me to do , but ive never changed the front tire so i had a bit of trouble lastnight removing and putting it back on . even dropped my bike off the front stand in the process. bummer.
i was finally able to get it off the ground using a jack and some rope tho. learning the hard way xD
i cracked a inner fairing in half not sure exactly what the piece is called but i will be needing to replace it.
ill make a post on it today at some point .
hope all is well

IMG_1332.JPG

I found the piece I broke , it’s called an inner V fairing I believe.
I glued mine and put her back together got out for a ride last night .
I ordered a new v fairing . Not sure how important this piece is or if it’s really necessary?
It's all about airflow and aerodynamics...if Suzuki put it in there, it's necessary...

i see through the tread that advice isn't sticking verry well, but lets try for your fairing.....there are super strong 2 comp glues these days, thats step one, let it dry and then you take a soldering iron for the inner part, and you just melt de plastic together with litlle swirling moves. if you glue it nice and clean, and melt the plastic on the backside.....small chance you could still see it.
But its your bike, and with what you've done with it i can immagin that a new part is a nicer option.....looks great so thumbs up for that

i see through the tread that advice isn't sticking verry well, but lets try for your fairing.....there are super strong 2 comp glues these days, thats step one, let it dry and then you take a soldering iron for the inner part, and you just melt de plastic together with litlle swirling moves. if you glue it nice and clean, and melt the plastic on the backside.....small chance you could still see it.
But its your bike, and with what you've done with it i can immagin that a new part is a nicer option.....looks great so thumbs up for that
thanks max, thats really quite clever .

Back