Bagster tank protector and bag..

LQQks good, Doyle! I've been thinking about getting one myself hmmmmm.

(omslaw @ Mar. 25 2007,21:03)
(DR1300R @ Mar. 25 2007,19:09) Your bag is bigger than mine..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Well, his sig does read, "Big Nuts Required"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I never even noticed that,,
jump9.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(omslaw @ Mar. 25 2007,21:04) LQQks good, Doyle! I've been thinking about getting one myself hmmmmm.
Its worth the money O'man... Its also easy on and off the bag and the protector..

You'll have to check it out at the bash..
wink.gif

(BusaCruise @ Mar. 25 2007,17:17)
(DR1300R @ Mar. 25 2007,20:09) Your bag is bigger than mine..
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
yes...your wife was the first to notice.
tounge.gif

j/k

Bagster is good stuff!
jump9.gif
Now thats funny! Nice bag protector,errr tank protector Doyle.
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

nice bag....doesn't look like it holds much...but it'll do the trick on most things.

You're gonna love this cover, more as time goes by. The bags are good, well thought out, and simple on/off. Congrats, and enjoy !!! Looks good !!!
super.gif

DSC00280__Large_.JPG

(babuski @ Mar. 26 2007,16:24) nice bag....doesn't look like it holds much...but it'll do the trick on most things.
yes it is a little small bu still enough room for the xtra shields and cell phone gloves.. Hopefully a few other small things..
wink.gif

Key here is sport tour not all week..
cool.gif
Have a Beemer for the long hauls
tounge.gif

Thanks Adam yours matches real good with the painted inners.. I'm diggin this setup already..

Sent my mirrors off today to race ready can't wait to get them back..

Again your bike is shaweet!!
beerchug.gif

Well I currently have the "Design" bag for around town. I'm getting ready to order a "Minisign" like what you have now. I also have a set of the Nelson Riggs for the long hauls, but they're just too darn big for around town. I like the Bagster products, nice quality, good fit...yada yada yada....your colors really line up !!!
super.gif

Thanks for the kind words, I'm getting prouder of her as I go along.
bowdown.gif

The kid in Florida may not be the fastest......but his quality rocks !!!!!
super.gif
I waited two months for the painted inners, but he's slammed right now.  Mirrors shouldn't be that long.  I'm going for a set of the black, painted mirrors myself.  Didn't order them originally as I wanted to check his quality.  GOOD STUFF, William's the man !!!

You're going to be REALLY happy with the combination of details you're working on. The tank protector, bags, mirros, and inner panels are things the rider gets to enjoy, from the flightdeck, so to speak. You already have gorgeous colors, the accents will really make your day !!!
cool.gif

SHOCKED.gif
On the mirrors he promised them back before the bash.. Told him I was leaving on the 23rd.. I sure hope he comes thru..

LOL.......don't hold your breath, but if he does....you'll be deeeeelighted !!!. He was really backlogged in January...by now he may be cruisin' just fine. If he says you'll make it, there's a good chance you'll make it.
super.gif
He's a man of his word, that's been my expeience. Besides, this board is full of his best customers !!!!

Back