Bagster Newsign tank bag question

semi

Whoooosh!
Donating Member
Registered
do any of you running a Bagster tank cover have a Newsign bag? if so, how intrusive is it when trying to hug the tank/get off the seat when hitting the curves and do you have a pic of it mounted? thanks for any info :beerchug:

I have 2 bagster bags but can't remember which ones. I find that they sit further aft and even in a normal riding position they are in my stomach/chest. Plus they are wider than I recall my past tank bags.

image-2862593075.jpg

image-3087278547.jpg

image-2862593075.jpg

image-3087278547.jpg

Can't answer your question, but I can tell you I want a Bagster bad.. :down:

Colen, My experience with my Design bag is that it does interfere with me getting off the bike properly. When I'm in a full lean, my arm is normally on the tank - if I have the bag on, I can't get off the bike as far since my arm now hits the bag. But I'm only 5' 6"...so you may find it easier to deal with. If I know I'm going to rail the twisties ( like the one corner in Eureka ) I'll leave the bag off. Otherwise, I just have to take curves a little slower.

Colen, My experience with my Design bag is that it does interfere with me getting off the bike properly. When I'm in a full lean, my arm is normally on the tank - if I have the bag on, I can't get off the bike as far since my arm now hits the bag. But I'm only 5' 6"...so you may find it easier to deal with. If I know I'm going to rail the twisties ( like the one corner in Eureka ) I'll leave the bag off. Otherwise, I just have to take curves a little slower.

running into the same problem with my current bag...i have the Minea (like the second pic that map posted) and it is great for traveling but way too big for playing...the Newsign is smaller and appears to have a lower profile where my arm would cross when hanging off the bike, hoped someone would have one and could post a pic...darciedog1 (thanks for that btw, bro!) directed me to rideaddict.com where they have descriptions in English and a lot better pics than the sites i had found :beerchug:

Back