Bagster tank protector

M12

Registered
Just incase anyone else is interested ...

I was on a mission to find a pic of a 2006 Black/Red sporting a Bagster Tank Protector and thought I may as well try emailing the only US distributor that I know of.

Here's their reply:

thank you for dropping us an e-mail.

I wish you good luck. (just kidding). There is a Tank Protector for the Busa you are lokking for. You got the part number right it is 1379X. We have sold 5 of them since spring, but none of the customes have send us a picture of it on a bike. Unfortunately, not even Gagster has a picture posted on their website.

I do not know why Bagster did not place the picture online, they made the protectors for us several times. As the product is shipped from Europe to US, it lands in Chicago area and then it is drop shipped straight to the customer. That is the reason we can not get a decent picture posted on our website.

Knowing Bagster and their products, it is very close to the colors of the bike and the quality is excellent.

At this time we are using a For illustration picture ourselves.
http://www.rideaddict.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=326

Are theses the people you contacted.

Firm CIMA INTERNATIONAL
Address 399 Wall Street
IL60139 GLENDALE HEIGHTS
United States of America
Phone 630.671.9710
Fax 630.671.9701
E-mail helmets@aol.com

Ooh... I've had 3 bike siwth Bagsters over past 4 years.

Simply superb product, easy to attach the bag, bag itself is very durable and the mount even protects your tank as a bonus.

My black CBR offered best cosemtic integration - almost couldnt spot it at a glance.

I then had a Candy red ZX9 and light reflection from the metallic paint was differnt to the tank cover, whihc made it more "apparent".

I'd throughly recommend the product though, superb build, very easy to use, and no risk of paint marking through repeated isntalltion and removal of the bag as the cover stays put.

Back