BadBoy 9.42@144.5 Frank Adams 9.12@154

OB_BadBoy

Registered
After getting my bike teched for the prostar race tomorrow I snuck into the staging a few passes and ran a best pass of 9.42 out of three total passes.

There were other busas there also but I got to see Frank Adams run the psycho busa about five passes. Three of the passes I saw him run he was having trouble with the front wheel coming up. Really cool sh*t seeing him ride that busa all the way through 1st gear on one wheel!
They didn't have the score boards turned on but I asked Frank how well he had been doing and he showed me the pass the he just run and it was 9.12.

I saw another copper busa with n20 run 9.20's. This same busa had a problem with the n20 and his bike caught on fire at 1/2 track and he jumped off after he slowed it down. I think he's ok but the busa is in really bad shape! That guy is going to need some parts for sure.

I can't wait to start racing tomorrow. There should be alot more busas there to.

whats up with you and your guy? Still together?(for others that may read this, HayabusaGSX1300r is a lady :)) Hows you investigative work coming along?

Alan: He won't make up his mind and I don't have time for games. He either goes with me or stays behind. I am getting into this bike thing way too much...isn't that 9.12 AWESOME...I hear the street racing is getting dirty at Indy ! I should have tried to get out tonight but still at the office. I'm taking the Saturday San Antonio SWA flt. 567 @ 9:25am arriving Indy @1:45pm and coming back Sunday SWA flt. 551 at 7:55pm arrive HOU 11:00pm...getting a one way rental and driving home. Ya'll want to go?

Yeah NN, I'll report back no matter how embarrassing the results may be. I'll post my slips.

FRANK: I'll be doing all the tricks you taught me.

hayabusaGSX1300R, I saw you in Indy at Prostar!

I was over at Frank Adams trailer talking to him about the psycho busa and I seen you walk by. ;)

Nice Hair!

Did you get the chance to see Frank or his busa?

badboy

that copper busa with the freshly acquired flame job was my buddy . hes running injection but a gas solinoid stuck open . thats what did it .
he isnt planning on fixing the bike . if he comes down a bit on his price i might buy it . what does your busa look like and were you out friday or saturday night ? i wonder if i may have seen you...i was mostlt in a black late model vette with 17" boyde wheels and a wing....maybe you seen me..lol
i live here in indy but boy it was BUSA MADNESS this weekend !!!!

BadBoy:
Thank you. I saw a black one tagged w/psycho but I didn't know who it was...ran like a bat outta hell though! Had sensory overload with "Busa World" over the weekend. Never seen anything like it down in Texas. Need to do it more often.

Back