Bad arse ride

busa_boy_69

Registered
Well Wednesday night as I was thinking whether I was going to ride to work Thursday morning because at the time I would be leaving it would be 38 degrees but by the time I would be getting off it would be 71 degrees. Well as I was pondering this I had an incredible idea.....why not just NOT go to work and give the Busa some all day loving?!?!? So fellas lemme tell ya thats exactly what I did. So yesterday was sunny, gorgeous, and the most perfect riding day ever known to man! I put 300 miles on Amy Lee giving her some good exercise. Rode with about 5 other people, saw a little stunting show courtesy of fairfield Honda, and got some much needed motorcycle R and R. It was a very good day. The pic kind of sucks but early in the morning I stopped by the beach of East Fork State park in Bethel OH. I took a pic of AMY sunbathing with the lake in the backround. Hope you all enjoy the view.

Ride_Pic.JPG

Amy looks hot - Better get 'er out of the sun!
It was nice here yesterday too.I rode to work, tho!
sad.gif
cool.gif

No its a lake called east fork. Close to the kentucky border on the SE side of cincinnati. Ceasers creek is actually closer to where I live. I have rode there a couple times. I just wanted to go somewhere a little different.

Back