Back from the "DYNO"

reward69

Registered
Well I just returned from the dyno from the stock shake down run. I wanted to make sure that in the future I go forward not backwards with power. Anyway, I didnt get this emailed and I dont have a scanner, but in stock form (except a BMC filter) it made.

1st pull 154.8
2nd pull 154.9
3rd pull 155.0

So I guess its in the middle of the pack, but at least I know what it is and where to go from. The dyno operator also stated that the BMC could be hurting me a couple of HP in stock form. He said that they have seen that a stock filter has made a couple of more HP on the same bike. I purchased my busa used and this was the only mod to the bike. I may get a stock one just to see. Not really worried about it though.

Correct on the BMC, Resident tuning guru johnnycheese says the stock is just as good.:)

At least you got a run. Numbers are normal and now you have something to compare to.

Its $25.00 for three HP pulls, and if you have a PC they can do an air/fuel custom mapping for $125.00. Now thats just my local dealer, I dont know what the average is...

Back