Yosh Duplex RS3 and PCII with good results!

OB_KZZ1

Registered
Blaise Cycle in Miami re-mapped my 00 Busa with a Yosh Duplex RS3 carbon oval can PCII BMC filter and airbox mod netted a peak power of 174 hp and 105 ft lbs of torque. Before the BMC filter and airbox mod with no remapping just the supplied map from Dynojet for the pipe which had a stumbling problem between 25-3000 rpms I have was 162.8 hp on there new dyno I believe it was a 250?
BTW, stumble is gone and the Busa runs better than stock and much stronger!

Isnt everyone jealous of our south florida sea level dyno numbers.
He claims he has gotten 170 out of a bone stock ZX12 on that same dyno. His personal bike.
I'll be visiting that dyno very soon.

Lanta not to be too judgemental here but those were good posts without smacktalk and if you to were to post like that on LAbusas consistently you would still probably take some flack for a while but it would likely work out for you after a while.

I disagree to some extent DP, there are scores of bikes down here with just pipes and pc2's and open floor boxes that get 170. Most hover right between 165-170 with those mods down here. His number is very high indeed but as I said, the owner of the dyno claims 170 out of a stock 12 on the same machine. I'll let you know soon because this is the only 250 in town.

You don't get 174 from a pipe and a PC2, it doesn't happen on a Busa. On a ZX12 yes, but not on a Busa.

On a Busa, you get 162 ish if you were stock AT 154.5. Florida numbers are way too high. All models of DynoJet dynamometers correct for altitude above sea level (barometric pressure), but clearly the FLA dyno operators are not correcting in order to make their dyno customers more jolly about the results.

Does it not concern you that Florida dyno results are out of whack with all of the rest of the world?

Must be the "Disney World" factor.

gainesville rules because of the outstanding track, I've always heard, they can hook up very well.

Also, what kind of dyno runs? 4th roll ons, or all gear? I ask because if it's a DJ200 I guarantee an all gear will surpass 200 and the dyno errors out. Seen it, my first run stock pipe PC2 the all gear errored and came back with 172.9 which is baloney. 4th roll ons produce 160.6 sato pc2 full mod box.
Also, I have 2 cruddy operators same dyno, not going back there...

Interesting Omega, given the 12 scores. Up here (1200 feet above sea level), Busas with pipes, box cuts and PC2s get 160-163. And 12s with nothing more than pipes get 172-174 consistently.

Back