i want 200 hp any sugestions?

TATS4U75

Registered
I have a gen I busha it's stock except the slip ons.removing the pair valve today and doing the small air box mod.putting it on the dyno tonight before i start any work so i can get a baseline hp #.if there are any other mods that give free hp let know what it is.I graduate in 7 days from wyotech and i'm suzukiservicepro gold certified.so when i get on the dyno the bike will have everything mapped to produce max. hp:fireskull:

Nitrous would be the cheapest and a easy mod to do, Just spray say. Run it a lil rich and you shouldnt ever have an issue, No more than 40hp.

BUY A GEN2,

that would be a start !

head work on a gen 1 will not put you at 200hp,, you will need a big bore and some n2o,,

or a turbo kit ,

but i still say get gen2 then start a build !

A 2nd gen with exhaust, filter, and ecu mapping will get ya 200. A 1397 should be able to do better than that, but none of it is going to be free my friend.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

A 2nd gen with exhaust, filter, and ecu mapping will get ya 200. A 1397 should be able to do better than that, but none of it is going to be free my friend.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

these mods on a gen2 will not get you 200,, more at around 185 heads and a big bore kit will get you close to 220,,

really with out motor work a trubo or n2o are the only way to hit 200 hp,, i dont like n2o and not big on power adders,,

but i would have to say those are your choices ,,

one way to free up some hp , is to seal your air box tubes, and you can get aftermarket wheels, and ceramic wheel brgs

I guess it depends on how much money u want to spend..the cheapest would be the nos,but refilling is a pain unless u can get it locally...then evertime u refill theres more money...a stage 1 turbo might be the best bet in the end....

BUY A GEN2,

that would be a start !

head work on a gen 1 will not put you at 200hp,, you will need a big bore and some n2o,,

or a turbo kit ,

but i still say get gen2 then start a build !

Not really, you just got get someone who knows what their doing..

yup, cheese tune. realistically, a 1397 and nitrous could be done for less than 1500 bucks since you'd be doing the build yourself. not only that, you have access to engine stands, tools, everything you'd need to build it perfectly.

1397cc Busa on 93 octane pump gas

EPSON002.jpg

Back