Requesting PC2 Map for slip-ons and BMC

G

I'm looking for a PC2 map developed on the dyno for free flow slip-ons AND BMC air filter. The closest dyno to me is in the next state and the only maps available from Powercommander.com are for slip-ons with STOCK air filter. Thanks.

todd i believe if you check dynojets map selection you will find one on there now that wiil help you out. burt

Using the PC program allows much more precise changes. I was hoping they finally had a map for the slip-ons and BMC air filter. I've been using the 02 map since the day I installed the slip-ons. I had a fellow from Dynojet send me an email a week or two ago offering to create a new map for slip-ons and BMC but Las Vegas is about 2000 miles away and he wanted me to bring my bike in! I know someone in Dallas with the same setup as mine that says he will be dynotesting and setting up a new map but so far I haven't heard anything. If I knew where it needed to be richer or leaner that would mean I have access to a dyno in which case I would set up a completely new map for slip-ons and BMC. There are no dynos in my state. The closest one is in Dallas. With snow piling up every minute since yesterday I won't be in Dallas anytime soon. If the owner in Dallas doesn't set up a new map for his D&D + BMC by spring I'll head down and do it myself.

Still looking ......................

[This message has been edited by Todd (edited 27 January 2000).]

Todd, I will be taking my bike to dj in Vegas next month. Don't live to far from JeffW in Kansas. Let me know if you are interested in going out there.

Bert - you must be seeing something that I'm not? These are the maps I see listed:

M304-000 - Zero Map
M304-001 - Stage 1 Map
M304-002 - Map for High Flow Slip on Mufflers [stock air filter]
M304-003 - Map for Micron Full Exhaust
M304-004 -Map for Yosimura race only duplex exhaust
M304-005 - Map for Titanium Force full exhaust
M304-006 - Map for Akropovic full exhaust
M304-007 -Map for Akropovic full exhaust and modified air box (see notes in map)
M304-501 - European Stage 1 Map
M304-502 - Revised European Stage 1 Map
M304-503 - European Map for High Flow Slip on Mufflers

I don't see one for slip-ons and BMC air filter. :(

Is there somewhere besides powercommander.com I should be looking?

[This message has been edited by Todd (edited 27 January 2000).]

tood use the 002 map for high flow slip ons it will work fine if you need to richen it up or lean it anywhere use the buttons on the p/c2 you should be very close with out haveing to make any adjustments on the buttons. burt

Back