Baby turned 3

Big O

Physicist Genii
Donating Member
Registered
I bought my 02 blackandblueisfastest on 10/31/01.  I really didn't like the way the Busas looked when I first saw them.  But after 73k miles on my olde GSXR 750, it was time for el cheapo to buy a new bike.  I went to the dealer to get another 750, but I saw her, sat on her, and I sensed raw horsepower, ripping speed, fast as I want to go, and my mind went, MMmMMMoooAAHAHAHAAAaa!hehehe.  No test drive, I just bought her.
After 56+k miles she's still running strong, and make me happy every time we ride.

We've been to Laguna 2x, Vegas 3x, Willow Springs 2x, and just about everywhere in L.A. and Ventura county where there's a twisty bit of asphalt. I got hooked on the feeling of getting "hooked up", when we're like one, ripping through a canyon, and you're just moving,..oh yeah! there's a bike under me!
    She's been tipped over twice, and dropped once, and the only mods are: TRE (I got it free) K&N air filter, and Yosh RS3 slip-ons.
 I met some guys up on Angeles Crest soon after I bought her and they told me about this site.  I've met so many good people here, it's just unbelievable.  Can't wait to ride with you guys again.

Congrats on achieving 50k+ miles & Wish your baby Happy B-day for me. What did you do for his/her B-day?
wink.gif
Let me know when you wan't to hook up & go riding!

Nice comment Owen, thanx for sharing and I feel exactly the same ...

and we gotta go surfing sometime - Kent
thumbs-up.gif

oh wait, all except that black & blue fastest bit ... your like mental ...
wink.gif
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

Congrats Big O on the longevity. Again that makes me feel a lil easy considering I'm at 22k with a lil over 1.5 years of ownership. I'm going to trade in 2006 (pending model design and $$$ spent in my baby). Congrats.

BD

Great way to celebrate Halloween! Congrats on the endless miles of enjoyment. Hope to be able to say that one day myself.

thumbs-up.gif
Glad your still here Big O. Sounds like you have given the Busa an appropriate home, sweet!!!

Happy Birthday to your ride man...

Um... New Pics by chance???

Happy Birthday Busa Baby.
cool.gif
Those roads are great fun. I just wish they were closer to me.
mad.gif

Hey Owen, what did you buy her for her birthday???

A little chain lube always makes my girl smile.
tounge.gif

Back