Babuski is back and has a question....

babuski

Donating Member
Registered
I go away for a few months and I come back to see:

1) The captain wants to be like RSD
2) VA is a superadministrator
3) VA has changed her ugly avatar (finally)

And Revlis is still a comic.

Anyways sportsfans, the tulips are coming up. I've spent the last 5 months travelling 30,000 miles (in jetliners) around N. America and its time to focus on life at 200 mph as spring is in the air. I replaced my stock busa drive chain at 13,000 miles. I have put 10,000 miles on my DID chain. Time to replace or do I have another season (remember, I ride like a pussy, no wheelies, no burnouts only an occassional ride to 150 mph+++++.

What sayeth you fine folks? and by the way, I missed you all.

laugh.gif

You've missed alot...RSD is also an administrator, well most of the time...seems his rights were revoked again today for some reason
ices_rofl.gif

Captain's getting a Busa, finally!!!!

And my avatar wasn't ugly! It was amusing...
tounge.gif

Welcome back!!!

good to be back VA....and I love all your avatars.....now that you are a superadmin.....tell me how long DID chains are supposed to last if they are cared for with TLC.

who are the two kids in the current avatar?

how do your sprockets look? Rounded or pointed. If they are still round mopst likely the chain will still be good. Check each link for an bent or broken links.

good to be back VA....and I love all  your avatars.....now that you are a superadmin.....tell me how long DID chains are supposed to last if they are cared for with TLC.

who are the two kids in the current avatar?
How would I know that
laugh.gif

I've got 10,666 miles on my stock chain and after looking at it and the sprokets on Sunday, I think I'll hold off on changing it...
smile.gif

Those kids are my two sons...
cool.gif
We were in the Bahamas in January...it was a great day!

N.E....thanks...the sprockets were replaced at 13,000 miles with the chain. EVerything looks good...they have been meticulously cleaned and maintained (and lubed). I inspect each link when I clean the chain.....but still...I would rather replace than take a risk....but if they usually go 15 to 20 k....then I'll wait. I'd never take the stock chain to 15 or 20k given the stories I hear from this forum...

VA....sharpe looking kids...they have your genetics...they obviously have hit the genetic equivalent of the lottery. Way to go.

Busa and bahamas....sounds like Michelle is a blessed woman

I'm with NE on this one. If you're not riding like a monkey with scalded nuts, the DID should hold up just fine for the next riding season.

1)  The captain wants to be like RSD
2)  VA is a superadministrator
3)  VA has changed her ugly avatar (finally)

Anyways sportsfans, the tulips are coming up.  I've spent the last 5 months travelling 30,000 miles (in jetliners) around N. America and its time to focus on life at 200 mph as spring is in the air.   I replaced my stock busa drive chain at 13,000 miles. I have put 10,000 miles on my DID chain.  Time to replace or do I have another season (remember, I ride like a pussy, no wheelies, no burnouts only an occassional ride to 150 mph+++++.

What sayeth you fine folks?  and by the way, I missed you all.
which avatar of VA's was it? She's changed it a couple times in the past couple months...

Anyways sportsfans, the tulips are coming up.  I've spent the last 5 months travelling 30,000 miles (in jetliners) around N. America and its time to focus on life at 200 mph as spring is in the air.   I replaced my stock busa drive chain at 13,000 miles. I have put 10,000 miles on my DID chain.  Time to replace or do I have another season (remember, I ride like a pussy, no wheelies, no burnouts only an occassional ride to 150 mph+++++.

which avatar of VA's was it? She's changed it a couple times in the past couple months...
The one of the blue turkey, you know the self portrait.

ba dum bum... (rimshot)

I saw that Gunny!!!!! I see everything around here...
laugh.gif

VA.....I believe you do see EVERYTHING....you have 87 trillion posts in a very short time span. Nothing escapes you....

VA.....I believe you do see EVERYTHING....you have 87 trillion posts in a very short time span.  Nothing escapes you....
...and I have cat-like reflexes
ices_rofl.gif

Oh, and thanks for the compliments on the boys...completely not true, but I thank you anyway...they didn't get so cute from me! LOL

Thread-hijacking off...
biggrin.gif

VA.....I believe you do see EVERYTHING....you have 87 trillion posts in a very short time span.  Nothing escapes you....
ices_rofl.gif

Oh, and thanks for the compliments on the boys...completely not true, but I thank you anyway...they didn't get so cute from me!  LOL

Thread-hijacking off...
biggrin.gif
well.... They didn't get their looks from mike... must have been a good mix of the genes then.

Mikes gonna hurt me at the bash, ain't he?
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

ices_rofl.gif

Oh, and thanks for the compliments on the boys...completely not true, but I thank you anyway...they didn't get so cute from me!  LOL

Thread-hijacking off...
biggrin.gif
well.... They didn't get their looks from mike... must have been a good mix of the genes then.

biggrin.gif
It was a mix of jeans alright. They shouldn't have tried each others on.

spermy_with_rocket_booster_lg_nwm.gif

biggrin.gif

ices_rofl.gif

Thread-hijacking off...
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
It was a mix of   jeans  alright. They shouldn't have tried each others on.
Andy.... You're one sick fugg.....

Okay, it was actually quite funny!!
laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

ices_rofl.gif

Thread-hijacking off...
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
It was a mix of   jeans  alright. They shouldn't have tried each others on.
Andy.... You're one sick fugg.....

Okay, it was actually quite funny!!
laugh.gif
Hey now! What's this? Talking about me behind my back?!
laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

Back