B-king stands

xpdwheel

Registered
Any ideas on front and rear stands? Will generic work? I've seen a few types on the net but nothing specific to the BK.
ps note the little fellow trapped behind the clutch cover.

CIMG0032.jpg

Last edited:
Just for the record if you have BK OEM fender - Pit bull rears stand are a tight fit around the license plate. To get the jack under the spools the handle has to be pushed into the L. plate ever so slightly and makes it difficult to get a good grip on the handle. A little inconvenient - I actually now just roll the back wheel on to a 2 inch wedge or board which makes the lift very easy but its a two person job. Pit bulls are rock solid and very good quality.

I used a Pitbull forward handle for the rear and a pitbull front.

P1010002a.jpg

I used a Pitbull forward handle for the rear and a pitbull front.

Yep - forward handle definately the way to go with BK OEM fender - good call - in my case the rear Pitbull stand has been around for years before the B-King so I just make due...

You can also contact Ian with RedLine stands. He's a sponsor here and makes a good product for a great price. I've been using his industrial stands front and rear on my Busa's for years without issue.

I ordered the Redline Industrial front and Swivel rear. Should be interesting. Ian was very helpful. I'll post a pic when I get them. Thanks for your input.

Back