Avon Tires ?

Oh and I should mention ... I dont drift the Busa in the turns. I like sticky ! :thumbsup:

Hiya Rich, are they suppose to be good mileage too?

They are a lot like the Pilot Road 2...but less $$$

I pushed them pretty hard on my AZ trip last year, you can break them loose if ya try real hard :lol:

Another vote for Storms. I averaged 2500 miles on Pilot Power rears and a front for every other rear. I am on my 2nd Storm rear and the front may make it through 3 rears. My 1st rear Storm lasted over 6500 miles. Got over 3000 on the current one.I would say I am a moderate to aggressive rider. The only downside I have came across so far is the little extra warm up they require. Once they are warm they will do all they are asked of except for the most serious canyon and track rider. I have also seen very little fade as they wear. My opinion only of course.

I just put a set on, they only have about 1 miles. I like them so far! Storms that is.

viper super sports...stick like glue, however you are only going to get about 1000 miles out of a rear if you ride aggressive...

Those are some long term wearing tires I'm told by a friend of mine who runs em on his Busa. As said above I think they take just a tad longer to get to the right temp for stickiness.... I think your gonna love em

I've got Storms here.

Then I could also swap to my Pilot Power 2s

I like them both. Eanh set has an intended pupose

Another Avon Storm vote. I have 40,000 miles on Storms, highway, twistie, wet dry. Great all around tire.

Avon Storms here, too. The only kind I will ever use. Great all around tire and lasts a long time.

another vote for storms, I have about 2500 on my and have been mistaken form a distance for a new tire. wear pattern is great, very stick once up to temp. I ride a lot of twisty roads and never had an issue, and they aren;t seeming to cup as bad as other tires I have had

Storms here too. 3200 miles and i expect that much more. Daily riding on curvy and straight roads equally.

i've got about 1500 miles on my Storms... all I can say is - Awesome Tire!! :thumbsup:

I've had em all the way over on the edge in the mountains with absolutely no problems... I have more confidence with these tires than I did at any point with the 021's that I replaced.... it's gonna be hard to beat these tires :cheerleader:

motoxoutlet.com had the best price on 'em I could find...

Warchild uses them exclusively with his Iron Butt stuff. He swears by 'em...of course, that's mostly WFO runs on the flats...

:beerchug:

Here's a pic of me on the "Arkansas Dragon" with them... (2 weeks ago)

Right side 1.jpg

Right side 3.jpg

Last edited:
Back