Good deal on Avon Viper tires

Turbo-Torch

Donating Member
Registered
Avon has a special going on with the Viper Sport and Viper SuperSports where if you buy a rear you get the front for free.

I really wanted the AV45/46 for my next set but at the current deal I couldn't pass on the AV59/60 Viper Sports.

Picked up the rear AV60 from http://tiresunlimited.com/default.htm for $148 bucks. That's about $30 cheaper than every other site I found. Fill out and print a form from Avon's website and mail a check for $18 to cover postage and they send you a free front tire. Total for both tires including shipping will be about $181 total for me.

Good for September only! I usually have good luck with rebates so hopefully this goes through.

zoomsplat

Registered
I have the Vipers on my '99 now, and I find them pretty good. It takes a little longer to warm 'em up, but the wear factor so far, looks great. 3000km's, and showing only a small amount of wear, same as 1000kms with the Bridgestones or Dunlops.
cool.gif

CYCLEERIC

Biker Man
Donating Member
Registered
I've rode on Avons before and was pretty satisfied so Im picking up a set since Im in need a of a front right now . I'll keep the Pilot rear as a spare .