Good deal on Avon Viper tires

Turbo-Torch

Donating Member
Registered
Avon has a special going on with the Viper Sport and Viper SuperSports where if you buy a rear you get the front for free.

I really wanted the AV45/46 for my next set but at the current deal I couldn't pass on the AV59/60 Viper Sports.

Picked up the rear AV60 from http://tiresunlimited.com/default.htm for $148 bucks. That's about $30 cheaper than every other site I found. Fill out and print a form from Avon's website and mail a check for $18 to cover postage and they send you a free front tire. Total for both tires including shipping will be about $181 total for me.

Good for September only! I usually have good luck with rebates so hopefully this goes through.

I have the Vipers on my '99 now, and I find them pretty good. It takes a little longer to warm 'em up, but the wear factor so far, looks great. 3000km's, and showing only a small amount of wear, same as 1000kms with the Bridgestones or Dunlops.
cool.gif

I've rode on Avons before and was pretty satisfied so Im picking up a set since Im in need a of a front right now . I'll keep the Pilot rear as a spare .

Back