Avon Storm ST AV55/56

WhiteBusa24

Registered
Trying to see if any of the sponsors have the Avon Storm ST's cheaper than I have found. Cheapest so far is $290 shipped for 120/70R17 200/50/R17. Anyone know who has the cheapest price?

Thanks
Ram

tireexpress.com had them for the same price. One thing I will say for them they are fast. I ordered my shinko's online saturday morning(the sat before memorial day) and they were at my home wednsday afternoon.
Description
Qty Unit Price Total Delete
Avon Storm ST AV55 Sport Touring Motorcycle Tires - Front
120/70-17 Z-Rated (AV-55-12/70Z17) (In Stock)
$115.47 $115.47
Avon Storm ST AV56 Sport Touring Motorcycle Tires - Rear
200/50-17 Z-Rated (AV-56-20/50Z17) (In Stock)
$174.68 $174.68

SubTotal: $290.15

Shipping: FREE!

Try these guys the front is like $97 and the rear is $154. They were the best deal I found when I bought mine and they are still the same price now. I had them in 2 days as well!

Try these guys the front is like $97 and the rear is $154. They were the best deal I found when I bought mine and they are still the same price now. I had them in 2 days as well!
linky no work
wowold.gif

Can you ride these as hard as the stock tires?

The way I see it, they'd be great for my ride "to" the gap (3.5hrs) but will they be as good for riding the Dragon as the stockers are? What about track days? Just curious. I plan on taking this bike all over!

Just ordered my Avon Storms ST AV55/56 120/70 & 190/50 from Motorcycle Pro Shops for 256.00 shipped in stock.

Can you ride these as hard as the stock tires?

The way I see it, they'd be great for my ride "to" the gap (3.5hrs) but will they be as good for riding the Dragon as the stockers are?  What about track days?  Just curious.  I plan on taking this bike all over!
The storms are a good twisty tire as well as a long distance tourer.

I'm the 3rd bike through here. VMAN is first (of course), followed by RedlineStands (not a Busa)then me.

Rt 28

Trackdays I switch over to Pilot Race 190/55/17s. I'm tempted to run the first day at Miller on the storms this year too see what they are capable of doing.

Back