southernspeed

Registered
I've searched and read that it's a 2 part process to upload and then select my own avatar but although I've uploaded it I can't seem to get a 'select' stage. Please help before I do a burn out on my laptop!!!

After you upload the Avitar, go to Pre-inatalled avitars. Scroll down the directories list and click on User Uploaded. Scroll down the list of avitars until you find the one you uploaded. Click on it, then click the Add this Avitar to my Profile button.

After you upload the Avitar, go to Pre-inatalled avitars.  Scroll down the directories list and click on User Uploaded.  Scroll down the list of avitars until you find the one you uploaded.  Click on it, then click the Add this Avitar to my Profile button.
just to add to this it helps to know the file name of yours. cause there are thousands but they are in alphabetical order so if you know yours you can scroll fast til you get close
thumb_up.gif

help with the personal avatar. I upload and cant find it any where. renamed it and tried and tried and tried. I geuss when it does pop up it should be in the list a few times. Cant seem to find it. I know it is in order. I even tried renaming with aaaaaaaaaa to find it fast and NOTHING . Some assistance please.

help with the personal avatar. I upload and cant find it any where. renamed it and tried and tried and tried. I geuss when it does pop up it should be in the list a few times. Cant seem to find it. I know it is in order. I even tried renaming with aaaaaaaaaa to find it fast and NOTHING .   Some assistance  please.
you can do it another way. upload it to photobucket or whatever site you use and copy the ......gif address in the properties of the photo and paste it here

aaa.jpg

help with the personal avatar. I upload and cant find it any where. renamed it and tried and tried and tried. I geuss when it does pop up it should be in the list a few times. Cant seem to find it. I know it is in order. I even tried renaming with aaaaaaaaaa to find it fast and NOTHING .   Some assistance  please.
you can do it another way. upload it to photobucket or whatever site you use and copy the ......gif address in the properties of the photo and paste it here
that didnt work either. it said( Sorry, that is not a valid file extension ) I was copying and pasting from a different site that where i have the pic.

that didnt work either. it said( Sorry, that is not a valid file extension )  I was copying and pasting from a different site that where i have the pic.
that means you werent copying the whole file. make sure it ends with .jpg or gif send me the link to the pic and I'll try it to see if its you or not
thumb_up.gif

Back