Attention MMP trackday participants

gtrpimp76

S.Q.U.I.D. Extraordinaire
Donating Member
Registered
2008 Apex trackday schedule MMP

Just announced that their 2008 schedule will be up soon. I'd like to do Miller again for next year so if any of you see the new schedule and would like to propose a date, let's start planning.

Been thinkin' about it the last few days.

--Wag--

Like six weeks, that is!

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

That is a must do for anybody within 500 miles! Seriously, all the Vegas guys, Reno, Salt Lake, Nocal, Az! This was an experience unlike any other! Lamb is in! Can't wait.

Right on fellas!! I know what you mean WAG. And Lamb Chops ain't kidding that this is one seriously fun track all the Left Coasters must do at least once in their lifetime. I know for a fact Charles and Rich are in. We should figure out the guys who will put it together and make it happen. I'm fine with Charles and Rich doing it again (if they're up for it) just b/c they have the contacts already. But I'm willing to help out if either one can't do it next year or just need an extra hand, arm, finger, gutter, etc. to organize.

I have to wait and see what the vacation schedule is like next year first.
Otherwise we're planning on doing it again.

i would love to come out and play too but i don't know if i can swing it...i'll put it on the "maybe" list and see how my time off and vacation work out
beerchug.gif

I slobbering all over my keyboard
drools.gif
drools.gif
drools.gif

Its tough waiting for the schedules to come out...
argue.gif

drools.gif

drools.gif

I know what you mean. Especially since most trackday orgs will be releasing their 08 schedule any week now. Any plans for the Vegas/Pahrump bash yet?

Back