The let's do MMP again for 08 thread!!

gtrpimp76

S.Q.U.I.D. Extraordinaire
Donating Member
Registered
2008 Apex trackday schedule MMP

Just announced that their 2008 schedule will be up soon. I'd like to do Miller again for next year so if any of you see the new schedule and would like to propose a date, let's start planning.

It was a blast, but I think I'll be riding other tracks in 2008. Barber for sure and hopefully Road America.

Right on Dennis. Those 2 tracks are pretty sweet! Charles and I were talking about getting the west coast crew to do Barber in 09. MMP is gonna be easier for us in 08 mainly b/c we're doing the 5 trackdays for $400 with trackdaz.com next year (Big Willow, Streets and Buttonwillow), the Pahrump Spring Mountain/Vegas Bash in March or April and I'll personally be doing CA Speedway AMA Track(my other home away from home) for the other 20+ trackdays I normally run with them. As well as some clubracing with WSMC next summer is gonna eat up a bulk of my track/racing allocation for next year. But 2009...It's on!

Definitely give us a ride report and video of Barber when you finally get around to doing that.

I need to rebuild the video system this winter to withstand the riggors of the track. I can make it better, faster, stronger. I just hope it doesn't cost $6M
laugh.gif

We're waiting for schedules to come out before we start planning. Come on Apextrackdays, get it done
biggrin.gif

Back