ATTENTION: everyone

djsin

Lily's Daddy
Registered
as some of you have seen the other thread that Andy started
https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/random-thoughts/112850-posting-because-djsin-wont.html

I'm about half way caught up on 1 of the 3 months I'm behind on my house...the bank is going to try and work with us for now....you guys have saved my house from foreclosure..at-least for another month or so...this cartoon is only a small token of my gratitude for each and everyone on here
:thumbsup:
so as I pray:please:
and the wife does back flips:cheerleader:

I will always remember where my friends are:poke:

and raise a glass to you guys:beerchug:

I have a half hour phone interview Friday morning with wrbr the bear one of our local radio stations here that broadcasts the Bob and Tom show...anyway its a sales job not a dee jay one...but I'm keeping my fingers crossed
in the meantime everyone can write them an email and tell them to hire me...:lol: I'm kiddign about the emails ofcourse, that is unless they dont offer me a job,:banghead: then we can get the family together for an email ambush..:whistle:

for those of you that like sexy ladies they have bear babes...no they arent nude

today, after looking for work, I will work on another cartoon thread for you guys stay tuned

Last edited by a moderator:
Back