AT&T ringtone Help

moke

Registered
This will probably say it's my first post, but i've been on here a while. My computer crashed a while back, forgot my password, had to re-register. Anyway-- I just got an LG Shine phone from AT&T. I've heard horror stories about people getting on the internet with their cell phones and racking up ridicioulus bills so once i got my phone i called AT&T and told them to put a block on the phone so it would be unable to connect. I want to download ringtones. Is it going to be possible? Is there any info you guys could help me with. Web sites, etc.. Thanks

Your phone is capable of connecting to the computer, so just download them to your computer then transfer them to you phone. Or get the freeware programs and make your own ring tones from your owm MP3's or whatever.

I think the only other way will be to log onto the at&t website and download from there, you should also try loading songs onto a micro sd card and put on the phone that way. The only way people rack up that kind of bill is because they try to access the internet without a data plan and it charges them by the megabite.

I think the only other way will be to log onto the at&t website and download from there, you should also try loading songs onto a micro sd card and put on the phone that way. The only way people rack up that kind of bill is because they try to access the internet without a data plan and it charges them by the megabite.
I just tried to do it from their web site. Once i click on buy it my phone gets a text message to download it, but since i put the block on it i can't. I'm not great on the computer but i do have alot of songs downloaded but don't know how to transfer them to the phone. Thanks

Check the phone for a USB port.. if it has one, you are in biz.. otherwise Bluetooth works really well (provided it has that feature) Just pair it with your PC and you are ready to play..

Back