ASK Powersports - Service Employee Killed

R I P my condolences to the family. please slow your roll if not for your own sake for your family and friends.

this hits home because I just recently lost a friend in a very similar situation. R.I.P. my man.

W.T.H. GUYZ??? Is it just me or are we(motocyclists)DROPPING LIKE FCKING FLY'S :banghead: Seems like its a revolving ounce a week thread now! PLEASE PEOPLE(including myself here too)SLOW DOWN AND BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!! Reading these tragedies just makes me sick to my stomach.....Man, HOW SAD? :down: 3yrd boy, will never get to know his father now!
R.I.P BROTHER, :please: MAY GOD BE WITH YOU NOW, AND WATCH OVER YOUR LOVED ONE'S.

Too sad but, when young, we are so bullet proof or, so we think.
probably did it all the time but, the note came due based upon his actions.
too sad, I guess he shoulda thought about things beyond the thrill priority wise in regards to those left behind to clean up his mess he gave them to deal with.
no matter
very sad
I bet he'd do it differant if he could just as all those of his like mind would if they could after the fact.
RIP
best wishes to those left behind.

1st of all: prayers r with his family and friends. and RIP. That being said. Wh said that he was going that fast. Was it ppl at the dealer? Was it the person driving the car, who was trying to get out of the ticket? Was their a cop that shot a lazer gun that showed that? Are did they do some forensic test to prove how fast he was going? I ask all tese ? b/c a friend of mine was pulled out in front of and died. His dad hired a private detective and he proved that there was no way my friend was doin that kind of speeding. Fact is when a officer sees that its a sport bike its so easy to point blame. Im not sayin that Brandon was not speeding. But i am saying that the car driver prolly didnt even receive a ticket. Just trying to make some light to this. Not all falln riders r at fault and i for 1 wished that if we have falln that they just say that he was doing a 100mph and case closed.

Back