Copperone vs Acura

Copperone

One of the Few, the proud -
Donating Member
Registered
Last Saturday was an incredable riding day. So... I was out enjoying the day when I see this red acura weaving in and out of traffic. He finally got up behind me, and as we came upon a slow moving truck on a rural country road he got on it and went around me before I took the pass. So I got right behind him and made my pass. Only when he pulled back in front of the truck I jammed on it, and when I was clear of the acura and the pick up I slowed back down. Next thing I know, the Acura is on my ass. So I take off and he tries to go with me. Kind of a joke really. I hit a hard left turn twisty corner, at around 75 and coming out of the corner I really hammered on it. Last time I looked I was I was doing about 150 and the Acura was no where to be found. Kind of suprised to be challenged by an Acura but it was fun anyway...

Nothing like some old-fashion racing, doesn't matter what it is...
smile.gif

Damn, it makes me want to go out and ride, but I can't. The bike is in the shop getting a nother wave rotor put on. Errrrrr!
mad.gif

Haywood....flyboy....how does one get those nice color graphics of your bikes and names...not the small avator but the nice BIG graphic....> Is someone on the site doing these? Is there a fee?

BTW Copperone, great job! I had a similar experience last night with a Mitsubishi Diamante with the little Ricer exhaust. What is it about these idiots that think these cars are Nascar certified?
rock.gif
laugh.gif

Brian

Yeah, I know what you mean. Not much competation but a lot of fun.

When u don't give chase when a car flies pass u, I sometimes wonder if they go home and tell their friends they just WAXED a bike? Yes, this happened to me a few times in traffic areas and I know u guys experienced this before.

I don't bother with any of them in traffic. I'm definately not looking for an open invitation for a ticket. I know what I've got, and I definately don't have to prove it to cage. Sometimes things just happen. I'm usually on the nice winding roads.

Ya know sometimes ya gotta do watcha gotta do.. I posted recently how some little kid in a suped up Sentra with a pipe too loud to be legal wanted to try me.

All started with a very disrespectful pass to my right. Well to make a long story short he had his boxers handed to him via priority mail because I was in the next county by the time he dried his eyes. So, did he instigate the situation YES!, Did he actually think he could beat me, probably. Some guys don't realize how fast bikes are. I smoked a Saleen once on my Yamaha 600r, so tell me what damage could a Busa do? So I say if ya feel the need and it's safe send em home sayin "MAN THAT BIKE SHOLE WUZ FASSSST!!!! My .02!

God bless,
BigDawg

banner_blue.jpg

Haywood....flyboy....how does one get those nice color graphics of your bikes and names...not the small avator but the nice BIG graphic....> Is someone on the site doing these? Is there a fee?
Babuski, send me some pics to quelitedesign@cs.com and I'll get you straight. I'm going to start advertising on some of the other sites, not or free of course. IMPORTANT: HAYABUSA.ORG should be in the subject heading so I don't delete the email.

Peace and God bless,
BigDawg

bigdawg_platinum.jpg

Only real experience I have had like this was when I was going to my local dealer and a Porsche pulled up beside me. I really wasn't in the mood and let him pass him and I positioned myself right behind him. He accelerated to about 90 (I guess thinking he could lose me) and followed suit. This went on for a few minutes and then I had enough and left him standing! For the life of me I don't know why these cagers want to challenge us! Don't they know? Guess they better ask somebody!

Yeah it is hillarious how fast people think there car is because it has a loud exhaust. On my old 600 Fizzer i never even lost to a car, z28's, cobra mustangs, corvette. It doesent take much to beat a car. No nee dto show off to cars in my new busa. Let them get teh ticket.. Wait what did i just say
smile.gif

Back