Ask Biden tough questions and ...

here is the direct link:

Last edited by a moderator:
Somebody asks a tough question and the dems cry foul. Finally someone in the media with a backbone to ask some real questions. These are the types of questions that should be asked of all candidates from both sides.

I am not voting for Obama, but I am curious why he sounded like an idiot as stated above, He seems to have answered the questions pretty well. was losing his temper, but seems to have done a decent job under that type of questioning.

He sounded better than the last few times Obama has opened his mouth.

Somebody asks a tough question and the dems cry foul. Finally someone in the media with a backbone to ask some real questions. These are the types of questions that should be asked of all candidates from both sides.

Dems don't answer questions they don't like. They just attack your character.

Liberal media powder puffs the Dems but gives suggestive questions to Conservatives.

r8

I am not voting for Obama, but I am curious why he sounded like an idiot as stated above, He seems to have answered the questions pretty well. was losing his temper, but seems to have done a decent job under that type of questioning.

He has done several things.

Telling me that paying taxes is a patriotic duty. There is no patriotism in the Democratic Party.

At a convention he told a armed service vet to stand up and cheer with him.

He was in a wheel chair.

I could go on but he would still be an idiot.

r8

How exactly did he not answer the question?

I thought he gave a sufficient answer.

In re: "At a convention he told a armed service vet to stand up and cheer with him.

He was in a wheel chair.

I could go on but he would still be an idiot."

I believe that only an idiot would think that he saw the wheelchair and then asked the guy to stand up.

In re: "At a convention he told a armed service vet to stand up and cheer with him.

He was in a wheel chair.

I could go on but he would still be an idiot."

I believe that only an idiot would think that he saw the wheelchair and then asked the guy to stand up.

Whoops..my bad. Sorry.

It was a fellow Democrat.

r8

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think my comment said anything about him not answering. Once again you twist my comment around. :whistle:

You are right. I took you saying that the "dems cry foul" as an implication that the question was not answered. It was not my intent to try to twist your comment.

Back