As you may recall...

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
...the day my co-worker backed into my 'busa in the parking lot at work, causing thousands of dollars in damage.

Yesterday I retrieved the repaired bike, and it looks FANTASTIC.  I couldn't be happier.

Aside from it's restored appearance, I had a major service affected, and new 'shoes' (tires) put on.  It is like brand new.

The total charge out the door for all the work was over $4.1k; a seeming lot, but that includes the service and the new rubber, so out of pocket:  $700.

Additionally, the 3rd k8 busa has arrived; it is the orange/black one.  They now have three on the floor, one in each color scheme.  I am immediately drawn to the orange/black because it is so insanely striking, but the black/charcoal is very classy looking, kind of understated, yet I can't get over that it could be any other black bike going down the road (to the un-trained eye, of course).  There absolutely NO MISTAKING the orange/black for any other bike.

I'd love to hear your comments/opinions/perspectives on the color dilemma.

Thanks all for your kind words and advice during that time of extreme emotional distress.  (nyuk nyuk nyuk nyuk)  
tounge.gif

Scar

Busa_in_LA_2e.jpg

I'm so glad you pulled through that ordeal
tounge.gif
I'm partial to that orange/black...I think it's an eye-catcher
cool.gif

Busa looks great
beerchug.gif

Glad you got your baby back and in tip top shape. As far at the 08's, the orange/black ones are the only color I dool over!
beerchug.gif

Glad to hear she's all fixed-up!

As for me - gotta go with the Blue
winkold.gif

Here's a couple of pix of the Orange/Black from last night.

Still looking for more opinions, etc.

Orange_Black_08_Busa__e_.jpg

hope your not parking in that same spot???
poke.gif
Nope! In fact, I always park on the ramp going into the main office doors...as to be as much out of 'the way' as possible. That day, and only THAT DAY, was I parked in an actual parking spot. That's why, I believe, he didn't see it. That, and maybe the fact that he's blind. J/K
goodboy.gif

I love the orange & black, but I admit I haven't seen the other combos in person yet.

Sweet, glad you got the bike back, the Orange and Black rocks!
cool.gif

I think I like the orange and black the best too, but I still love my 05 red/black and wouldn't ever think of letting it go. It has enough power to scare the you know what out of me, and I have people walking up to it all the time and say how cool it is.

I think I like the orange and black the best too, but I still love my 05 red/black and wouldn't ever think of letting it go. It has enough power to scare the you know what out of me, and I have people walking up to it all the time and say how cool it is.
Completely agree with you. That's why I'm keeping my '06. I'll get the '08 and put '06 away as a collector. Now that it's got fresh oil and new rubber, it's the perfect time to keep it near-permanently garaged...at least, that's the direction I'm leaning.

Back