Are you?

kitchener rider

I was cheap, so all I got was a lousy t-shirt
Registered
anyone?

prepared1.jpg

working on building my ar-15 in the next week or so...at least finnaly ordering parts for it

I'm sick of shooting! We just got done shooting 24,000, 5.56 rounds yesterday between 10 guys. Thanks but no thanks.

I'm sick of shooting! We just got done shooting 24,000, 5.56 rounds yesterday between 10 guys. Thanks but no thanks.

been there, done that, got the t-shirt hahaha i feel your pain, spent many a day on the range. working on weapons though for the military i love...:beerchug:

here me and my boys shooting it up at one of our combat training events...like i said i love to work on weapons, but dang do i love to shoot them

gun3.jpg

Attachments

• gun.bmp
    1,012.6 KB · Views: 218
  • gun2.bmp
    1,012.6 KB · Views: 190
Dang marines and their cool high speed camo. Personally, I wish we got more range days.

Sent from my Devour using Tapatalk

Dang marines and their cool high speed camo. Personally, I wish we got more range days.

i do love the digital's, don't have to dry clean and iron like the old tri colors, but i miss the old boots. these new boots are such a pain in the arse to keep clean.

I knew a guy that had a .50 cal Barret with a solar powered, thermal imaging night scope and an infra-red defeating mylar camo outfit...

he got run over by a dump truck. :laugh:

"FEAR" is a terrible thing...it's like a corrosive thread that eats a man from the inside out....and i usta be like that not so long ago..then i grew up...spiritually...and realized...i dont wanna kill nobody cause..well?..

I wanna be right with the man when my times comes.

jmho & L8R, Bill. :cool:

PS: But i still have a heavy barreled .308 FN bolt rifle w/ a swarovski scope tucked away..and a 30.06 with a Baush & Lomb...and a .357mag..remnants from my spritually younger daze. :laugh:

i do love the digital's, don't have to dry clean and iron like the old tri colors, but i miss the old boots. these new boots are such a pain in the arse to keep clean.

Which boots do you guys have? The brown suede looking ones, like us, or do you still have the black leather ones?

Which boots do you guys have? The brown suede looking ones, like us, or do you still have the black leather ones?

we have the suede looking ones, soon as they get wet, they never look the same, even with the water protective spray on them

Yea, the cold weather boots are a little better. My normal boots are stained from the cleaner. I want to find some with a side zip closure, but as far as I know, none are authorized.

I count about 33 weapons.

Could buy a couple more Busa's with that. :laugh:

Yea, the cold weather boots are a little better. My normal boots are stained from the cleaner. I want to find some with a side zip closure, but as far as I know, none are authorized.

They arent....but I know what you mean the first time they get grease on them they become field boots not garrison.

I think that guy's got more money than targets :)

Looks like the northern training area to me! I was at camp Schawb for a udp. I beats the hell out of buying rounds like I have to today.

Back