are you living or dieing?

Does Make you wonder just what and the hell the point is? It's sort of fun to watch the world and especially here in the U.S. watch folks attempt to apply meaning to their lives through outside means.

Specifically watch folks at or near a Mall, watch the Label worship, the Status Chasing, The image cultivation. So many American dipsh!ts quit "living" long ago, and instead have wrapped themselves in a "LifeStyle". Not real lives, "Lifestyle", just hoping to fill the emptiness inside with physical crap. Going deeper and deeper in debt in an attempt to keep up with neighbors or friends. Trying to impress someone, ANYONE with their shiny new crap. It's the LV Bag on the shoulder of a women crawling into a Toyota Camry. It's the Rolex on the wrist of the Salesman. It's the Escalade in front of the apartment.

Just doing whatever they can to distract themselves from the cold hard reality that no one gets out alive, we all die. It's a thought that seems to really upset a lot of folks. That no matter what you do, no matter how you live, death treats us all equally.

Hell, I dealt with it a few times, been close in a few times. Since then I've sorta accepted the fact that once your number is pulled, it's pulled. No worries, it's just part of the deal. Try to go with some diginity, with some honor.

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134170478 -->

Does Make you wonder just what and the hell the point is?  It's sort of fun to watch the world and especially here in the U.S. watch folks attempt to apply meaning to their lives through outside means.

Specifically watch folks at or near a Mall, watch the Label worship, the Status Chasing, The image cultivation.  So many American dipsh!ts quit "living" long ago, and instead have wrapped themselves in a "LifeStyle".  Not real lives, "Lifestyle",  just hoping to fill the emptiness inside with physical crap.  Going deeper and deeper in debt in an attempt to keep up with neighbors or friends. Trying to impress someone, ANYONE with their shiny new crap.  It's the LV Bag on the shoulder of a women crawling into a Toyota Camry.  It's the Rolex on the wrist of the Salesman.  It's the Escalade in front of the apartment.  

Just doing whatever they can to distract themselves from the cold hard reality that no one gets out alive, we all die.  It's a thought that seems to really upset a lot of folks.  That no matter what you do, no matter how you live, death treats us all equally.  

Hell, I dealt with it a few times, been close in a few times.  Since then I've sorta accepted the fact that one your number is pulled, it's pulled.  No worries, it's just part of the deal.  Try to go with some diginity, with some honor.
I like it... hmmm.... Revlis IS smart, I don`t care what other people saying....
smile.gif

I 100% agree what he said, seriously.

Does Make you wonder just what and the hell the point is?  It's sort of fun to watch the world and especially here in the U.S. watch folks attempt to apply meaning to their lives through outside means.

Specifically watch folks at or near a Mall, watch the Label worship, the Status Chasing, The image cultivation.  So many American dipsh!ts quit "living" long ago, and instead have wrapped themselves in a "LifeStyle".  Not real lives, "Lifestyle",  just hoping to fill the emptiness inside with physical crap.  Going deeper and deeper in debt in an attempt to keep up with neighbors or friends. Trying to impress someone, ANYONE with their shiny new crap.  It's the LV Bag on the shoulder of a women crawling into a Toyota Camry.  It's the Rolex on the wrist of the Salesman.  It's the Escalade in front of the apartment.  

Just doing whatever they can to distract themselves from the cold hard reality that no one gets out alive, we all die.  It's a thought that seems to really upset a lot of folks.  That no matter what you do, no matter how you live, death treats us all equally.  

Hell, I dealt with it a few times, been close in a few times.  Since then I've sorta accepted the fact that one your number is pulled, it's pulled.  No worries, it's just part of the deal.  Try to go with some diginity, with some honor.
I like it... hmmm.... Revlis IS smart, I don`t care what other people saying....
smile.gif

I 100% agree what he said, seriously.
Some of the rest of us think that at times but don't say anything because we don't want it to go to his head.

When I stop dreaming of places to go and things to do I'll start dyiing. That will be in about, UHHHHHHH NEVER !!!!

I'll just stop breathing one day while having a GREAT TIME , lifes just TOOOOOOO Much Fun
slider1.gif

If ya ain't enjoying it, then your taking yourself WAY too Serious  
ss011.gif

Good stuff.
smile.gif
I too agree that when your dreams stop, you start to die. Reaching for something, anything is sort of a temporary purpose that anyone can do, like REV was stating. But feeling, living , seeing your dreams [not just dreams at night] keeps you wanting to do, be, see, hear, feel, taste more, physically, emotionally, and spiritually... makes you feel alive.

Maybe too many of my posts mention death, but if you dig, they are REALLY about life. Get some TRUE fulfillment out of it. Many times that comes from what you put into it to. I speak personally here... My job has forced me to become an typical consumer, instead of creating and/or giving back and I gotta get back to my dream. One of my dreams was to be a rock star. but the PURSUIT of that is what makes me feel alive: creating music out of nothing, watchign it grow and become until the next one. VERY fulfilling - yet my numbers crunching technical job has starting blocking the dreams and the inspiration. I plan on fixing that real soon.

I think if we DON'T think about life daily, we fall too quickly into the zombie state Revlis spoke of. THAT's the DEFAULT. The EASY path you FALL into when you are not running in your birth-purposed direction.

Activly CHASE your dreams for they are fleeting and don't stick around where they aren't wanted.
rockstar-wahlberg_sm.jpg

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134187381 -->

I like to think that without your dreams your a dying breed, I know that life throws a curve ball once in a while but hey if you wait for the pitch to hit you then you shouldn't be in the game.

Take the swing and head for the fence, at least you can't say you didn't try!

Good stuff.  
smile.gif
 I too agree that when your dreams stop, you start to die.  Reaching for something, anything is sort of a temporary purpose that anyone can do, like REV was stating.  But feeling, living , seeing your dreams [not just dreams at night] keeps you wanting to do, be, see, hear, feel, taste more, physically, emotionally, and spiritually...  makes you feel alive.  

Maybe too many of my posts mention death, but if you dig, they are REALLY about life.  Get some TRUE fulfillment out of it.  Many times that comes from what you put into it to.  I speak personally here...  My job has forced me to become an typical consumer, instead of creating and/or giving back and I gotta get back to my dream.  One of my dreams was to be a rock star. but the PURSUIT of that is what makes me feel alive:  creating music out of nothing, watchign it grow and become until the next one.  VERY fulfilling - yet my numbers crunching technical job has starting blocking the dreams and the inspiration.  I plan on fixing that real soon.

I think if we DON'T think about life daily, we fall too quickly into the zombie state Revlis spoke of.  THAT's the DEFAULT.  The EASY path you FALL into when you are not running in your birth-purposed direction.

Activly CHASE your dreams for they are fleeting and don't stick around where they aren't wanted.
rockstar-wahlberg_sm.jpg
so true.... AMEN!

I live in the moment. I take every day as it comes and love every minute of it!!!! Happy and content.

Problem as I see it is...

Far too many get all wrapped around the axle involved in the journey...

And give no thought to the destination.

You WILL arrive at a destination...

I think the best is in someones tag line hear on the board

"I dont want to pass quietly into the night, I want to slid in on flame or glory with all my hopes and dreams and say, "HOLY ####!! WHAT A RIDE!!"

I have alot of friends that are always askin me how I stay so calm and layed back all the time. I just dont let the little things get to me. Life is too short to let every little thing get to you in a big way. Some time you just have sit back, watch life and go with the flow.

like the shirt says "Those who dance are consided to be insane by those who cant hear the music"

I think the best is in someones tag line hear on the board

"I dont want to pass quietly into the night, I want to slid in on flame or glory with all my hopes and dreams and say, "HOLY ####!! WHAT A RIDE!!"

I have alot of friends that are always askin me how I stay so calm and layed back all the time. I just dont let the little things get to me. Life is too short to let every little thing get to you in a big way. Some time you just have sit back, watch life and go with the flow.

like the shirt says "Those who dance are consided to be insane by those who cant hear the music"
Well said..

Back