Happy Birthday to my Beloved Bog

flying swan

Never Forgotten
Today Bog would of been 49th. I just wanted to wish him a happy birthday on this site because he was a true busa lover.
He lived and died for his busa. Bog hope you're having fun in busa heaven. There's not a minute that goes by that I'm not thinking or dreaming of you or wishing you were here with me.
Happy Birthday my darling Bog...hope your having fun up there with your best friend Ethan.

Happy birthday, bro...enjoy a cold one and a trouble-free ride.
beerchug.gif
sad.gif

Wishing you much love and peace Flying Swan and Happy Birthday to Bog up there in heaven smiling down on us!

Happy bday Bog.
sad.gif

How are ya Swan.....Glen says yer doin alright considering.....glad to hear that!!!
Gotta hook up for a ride with ya sometime!!!

Hello Julia, nice to hear u check in... Happy Birthday Bog.
smile.gif

Happy Birthday Bog. I'm glad I chance to ride with you.

It's good to hear from you Julia.

Hello my busa friends,
thanks for all your birthday wishes..I'm doing okay..there are good days and bad days. Bog definitely won't be happy to know that I'm just hanging around doing nothing.
monsterspeedfreak,
Thank heavens I have your uncle glen and gilles to ride with..I'm a long distance rider and those kind of riders are hard to come by..are there any on this site?
Anyways, Bog trained me well and I love to ride but most people here are just day riders..I love long distance so I'm hunting them down and bringing them into my own little group. Thanks gang. Bog would be happy to know that his friends are thinking of him.
smile.gif
smile.gif

smile.gif

hopefully he's in a better place now....

an' not really in a Bog. [a real muddy place]
[a toilet]

some come seeking solace.....

seems odd, for an' internet web site.....

R.I.P.

Ah..so sad...Julia ..we met and rode together in 03..Bog was a sweetheart...Didn't know what happend..Happy birthday and godspeed...Bog....
sad.gif

Hello my busa friends,
thanks for all your birthday wishes..I'm doing okay..there are good days and bad days. Bog definitely won't be happy to know that I'm just hanging around doing nothing.
monsterspeedfreak,
Thank heavens I have your uncle glen and gilles to ride with..I'm a long distance rider and those kind of riders are hard to come by..are there any on this site?
Anyways, Bog trained me well and I love to ride but most people here are just day riders..I love long distance so I'm hunting them down and bringing them into my own little group. Thanks gang. Bog would be happy to know that his friends are thinking of him.
smile.gif

smile.gif
Glen says Gilles and him really like ridin with ya!!
I love long distance, but have extremely limited time.......keep saying I'll change that next year, but it just gets worse.
I'll get Glen to lemme know when yer goin next, and see if I can swing it......would love to go on a good ride with ya before stripping my bike down again!
Be safe Julia.

smile.gif

Thanks gang,
I'm headed this weekend for a 3 day ride in the Kootenay's. It was Bog's favorite ride. He'd be happy to know I'm still riding like the wind:;):

Back