Are politicians for real......

delboy

God save the Queen.......
Donating Member
Registered
" You may be amused to read this from a friend of mine who's working for the BBC in Iraq.

His producer witnessed the following exchange between the Prime Minister, who made a morale-boosting visit to our troops, and the CO of one of the units.

PM coming through the door: "Hello, everyone, will you be here for Christmas?"
CO: "Yes, Prime Minister."
PM: "That'll be fun."
CO: "No, Prime Minister, it'll be ****."

Apparently you could've heard a pin drop as a room full of soldiers glumly looked upon the PM shaking their heads. :cussing:

Heya stupid! No one wants to be on the other side of the world for a family holiday. Thanks for the stabbing reminder about it Primey! Now let me go and celebrate with the camel and that guy with a bomb tied to his chest :banghead:

Go stupid people!

Come on...would you expect anything less from a no good pc. of chit money hungry lying sack of crap of a politician? Dont get me going....:whistle:

What do you really think of politicians :poke:

The question is? What do you really think of them? Are they your friends? Do they really care about you and you famly's welfare? Do you really trust them? Would you let them handle your bank account? Do you actually think that they are honest people?

The question is? What do you really think of them? Are they your friends? Do they really care about you and you famly's welfare? Do you really trust them? Would you let them handle your bank account? Do you actually think that they are honest people?
No I do not trust them. No I do not like them. I can tell when they are lying... It's when they are talking. They are only looking out for their best interest and what will land them a move up or more money. They need better :rulez: in the political world... Or let us tar and feather them then beat them anytime they lie, cheat or steal from us

Keep going don't stop:popcorn:

No politician I have ever known, has ever been real, ever. Ever.

Their entire life is a fake smile and pretend listening so they can get their due share without really working at it. There's probably a few good ones, but the system burries them in bull so they are hard to find.

Ever.

It's hard to believe that any politician would actually slip that bad or that a CO would reply that way.

yeah was that **** supposed to be h e double hockey sticks?

Last edited:
Back