Anyone willing to help with Kanzius Cancer research fund raiser?

redkat05

Dear spring....... HURRY!
Donating Member
Registered
I felt like postin somethin up about this. There was a scientist & inventor in my area who past away a few months ago named John Kanzius. He invented an External RF generator. With the device he proved it possible to destroy cancerous tumors in animals. This was done by injecting tumor with microscopic pieces of silver I believe.Don't quote me on that. However, it has been done time & time again with absolutely no damage to surrounding tissues and/or organs.
Local tv stations are running their 2nd fund raiser in honor of Mr. Kanzius on the 16th of september. There is more information to be found I believe if you just google "Community for Kanzius September 16th 2009". I am not gonna be able to donate much but will give what I can. I wanted to inform anyone interested & ask if ayone* willing to donate. I would gladly post exact links & such for info but being mobile I am unable.

Thanks again brothers & sisters
Posted via Mobile Device

Years ago when John became VP/Principal of WHOT I worked for him. He came from humble back ground was a former boxer and made a lot of right decisions. Good luck with the fundraiser. Wardie

thanks ward, I just thought since we usually do so many charitable things here it was worth a shot
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanx Redkat05 and all for the posts. I'm the exec director of the Kanzius Foundation and we are so excited about the progress of our non-invasive, 100% effective radio-frequency treatment that is zapping cancer in the laboratory. We need to get to human trials...and needless to say, that takes $$$, hence why the telethon is taking place. You can call in on the 17th or donate now (or anytime) on our website. Thanks for your support!

donate button low res.jpg

The exec director for the foundation is an org member!? what the? wow.... :-) whats your name brother?
Posted via Mobile Device

Back