Anyone used this exhaust on a K8?

Z28McCrory

Registered
I figured i would take a chance, and ordered these today.

Just curious if anyone has tried them, and what their results were.

I wanted to get the Brocks AH or Shortmeg, but its just not in the budget this year. I figured these would hold me off.

I ordered the ones with the baffles btw.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot....A:MT:31

I dont see how these are any more ricer than the Raceready tips... same concept just shaped a little different.

To me having a huge exhaust canister hanging off the side of the bike looks rice, but you dont see me being an ******* about it Loki.

They look cool, I suppose, but I bet they're annoying as hell to the rider and anyone in the general area. That, and it says in the page they're not street legal, if you're one of those guys who pulls over for the cops, you're just asking for a ticket, throwing your money away, and you'll probably have to put cans back on.

Just my thoughts. don't do it imho, unless you feel like causing trouble.

Cops in my area dont really give us any trouble as long as we drive with some common sense.

Here is a clip of my camaro... had it like this way for quite a while and never had any trouble with cops.

http://s40.photobucket.com/albums....913.flv

Im honestly kinda shocked there are so many negative opinions of these.  Its pretty much the same thing as the raceready.us or the roaring toys exhaust systems.  I heard one in person on an R6 and it was quieter than a slip on untill he got up into the rpm's.

They always have looked cheap IMO.  I don't see what the big deal is with running an exhaust can.  Get a nice looking one and bolt it on.

+1 on being the guy behind them having to deal with the noise. That's when I roll up on their left and let my dump pipe do some talking.  LOL

By the way, there IS a difference in sound between a turbo dump and an open header.

I dont see how these are any more ricer than the Raceready tips... same concept just shaped a little different.

To me having a huge exhaust canister hanging off the side of the bike looks rice, but you dont see me being an ******* about it Loki.
Easy Killer, I wasn't trying to be an ******* about it. Just simple observation. Those look like the same exhaust tips they sell at Pepboyz. There isn't much science to a chrome tip. I am sorry if you are that easily offended.
ohthedrama.gif

Back