Anyone use BT023's?

yesssssssss, me :thumbsup:

excellent :beerchug:

i love birdgetsone FEELING :bowdown:

bt-23_11.jpg
bt-23_12.jpg

bt-23_13.jpg
bt-23_14.jpg

now, just ride and see if they are more resistant than BT-21 or than my last Pirelli angel St :beerchug:

Full, thanks for chiming in!

How many kms on them so far?

what kind of riding do you do?

I was very curious on that tire.. and I hope you get lots of life, they are claiming to be one of the longest lasting tire.

please keep us up to date.

how does it feel in the twisties?

just 700 kms with

i ride cool-fast-very fast :laugh:

if you already ride the BT-21, it has same the feeling :bowdown:

you can sink :beerchug:

No I never tried the BT21. just he stock BT015 which really disappointed me. Keep us posted with mileage and pics.
:beerchug:

Full,

How do they compare with the Pirelli Angels as in for traction?

I'm going to give the 23 a go on the rear but I'll stay with the 16 up front. I want my front to stay planted.

yesssssssss, me :thumbsup:

excellent :beerchug:

i love birdgetsone FEELING :bowdown:

bt-23_11.jpg
bt-23_12.jpg

bt-23_13.jpg
bt-23_14.jpg

now, just ride and see if they are more resistant than BT-21 or than my last Pirelli angel St :beerchug:

Is it just me or does your front carbon fender seem crooked?
Am running 016 but seriously thinking of giving the 023 a shot
Get about 3500km for rear 4500km for front on the 016

Full,

How do they compare with the Pirelli Angels as in for traction?

I have better feeling with this bridgestone than Pirelli….
but Pirelli was excellent too!

BT-21 - BT-23 - or Pirelli angel ST: NO PROBLEM one busa :bowdown:

The UK Mag "Bike" gives the 023's "top pick" for Sport Touring in a recent review against Road attck 2's, Avon Storm Ultra, RoadSmarts.
Interestingly, RoadSmarts werre still "Favourites and Brilliant".
So if the 023's were rated just a bit above in road " feel", they are v good indeed.
If you were doing a couple of Track Days, Metzler M5's and SportSmarts are recommended.
O.

Full, the front tire is the Bt-23 Gt rigth? for heavier bikes, the normal doesn´t work with the busa?

heard great things about the bt23 and how they outlast previous models cheers for the heads up on the front tyre explains why im not enjoying the bridgestones compared to the avon storms

Does anyone have an update with some extended mileage data. I really need to do something and I hope the BT023 rear tire is going to be the answer to my needs. I need to replace my rear BT016 and it has only 2015 miles on it and it is strictly street and backroad riding. Does the BT023 stick well enough be a serious cornering tire for the street. I am not what I would consider to be a tire abuser but I do ride curvy roads hard when I get the chance.

Back