Anyone up for a trade

i have an 85 grand prix all seperated and ready to be made into a street/strip car. I want to do it myself but being in college and owning a 79 bronco which demands gas money, its kinda hard to get around too. It needs some patching but would make a sick car.

Sorry i forgot to add that since the car is worth way less than your busa, you could just make me an offer hahahaha my bad. That goes for anyone that reads this...hear are some pictures as well...

GP1.jpg

GP2.jpg

I have something to trade a 02 altima with 48,000 on the odometer but I dont need a 4th bike

Doug,

The pics of the car are from before it was pulled apart. The engine pic is from right after the rebuild. Its back in the car now.

If you're looking for a trade for a project car, this is a good deal. The engine is worth more than your Busa. I hate seeing sit in the garage getting burried in dust, and I know you won't just part it out. The only condition is I get to drive it at least once after its all done.

Picture1.jpg

Picture5.jpg

Picture6.jpg

100_0469.JPG

Doug,

The pics of the car are from before it was pulled apart. The engine pic is from right after the rebuild. Its back in the car now.

If you're looking for a trade for a project car, this is a good deal. The engine is worth more than your Busa. I hate seeing sit in the garage getting burried in dust, and I know you won't just part it out. The only condition is I get to drive it at least once after its all done.

Sweet ride Dennis

How about a 66 Choppped Top Pro Street Ford truck with Cobra Jet Aluminum Head 460?
Shaved handles, Centerline wheels, Mustang II front end, Custon Dash Panel, Narrow 9" Ford rear, etc.....

About 2/3 together

...oh and this is VANNWRAY'S

???

I'd trade you my 98 Z28 but your busa is worth more than the car! :D

Good luck, man!

--Wag--

Doug,

:drool:

How about a 1959 Galaxy 500
332 V8
Cruise-O-Matic (3 speed auto)

car is straight.. runs and drives but needs tuned up and exhaust type stuff.
basically just needs the interior redone to be a nice car
If not something like this, what type of car would you be looking for??

1959galaxie5001.jpg

1959Galaxie500.jpg

Photo_012509_004-1.jpg

Ok cap, how does ur son feel about imports? :poke: gotta buddy of mine who's got a Sweet little honda w/ insane sound, oversized rims and motr swap. Not enough trade for youre '07 but he's also got a sweet cruiser w/ S&S in might be nice? I would have bought the Honda for my daughter whos 14 1/2 also but she wants a truck (bit of a tomboy):whistle: maybe some pic's would make you feel better?

either way let us know huh? good luck shopping

Back