Anyone up for a trade

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I posted the other day that I was thinking about selling the 07 busa because it has been sitting there... I had a thought tonight when I was talking to my son... Anyone out there have a car that they want to trade for an 07 busa? My son is 14 1/2 and we wanted to start working on whatever he is going to drive when he turns 16. I thought it might be a good idea just to see what is out there...

cap

How bout a '99 Pontiac Grand Am GT with a full Infinity sound system??

The system is a big deal to a 16 year old! lol:laugh:

Busa159 I see you lurking... You want to trade what you have under the tarp in your barn?

i have an 85 grand prix all seperated and ready to be made into a street/strip car. I want to do it myself but being in college and owning a 79 bronco which demands gas money, its kinda hard to get around too. It needs some patching but would make a sick car.

I have a 99 Ford ranger step side. Has the 2.5 4cyl 5 speed a/c I will even leave the satalight radio in and install a GPS system... truck is in great shape, does not smoke, runs like a champ and was my daily when it was raining. Got a new truck now.

Let me talk to someone............and no it is not the 68 Camaro:laugh:

whatcha got under the tarp steve

Yeah, Steve, what's under that tarp? 68 Mustang fast back maybe, Red/white racing stripes with 429, 4 speed, beefy tires....... Oh sorry, was just daydreaming......... :please: :please: :please: Let us have a peak? :laugh:

Captain,

I have a 1973 Pontiac Grand-Am. Original 4 spd car, 1 of < 150 made. Not original engine. 1974 455 bored out to 462 new build, gear driven cam (290/290), new 10.1:1 CR Aluminum Edelbrock heads (RAM Air IV configuration) with Ram Air IV manifolds; 1965 Pontiac Tripower fully rebuilt.

Car's 2/3 finished, but I don't have the time to work on it anymore. Body is in good shape, no rust that I'm aware of, just a few dings and a fresh coat of paint needed. Interior has been mostly redone, ther are a few hard to find parts that still need to be replaced, but nothing that effects the functionality.

i'm with bluehaya , what's he wanting to drive ? Don't sell the scooter yet . I can come up with just about anything . 99 4x4 rodeo , 01 h.d. 2500 4 dr. Long bed , 08 cobalt . What do you need ? Project cars and trucks or high $$$$$ weapons . Maybe lakefront properties ? Don't sell because we can do some thing .???

How about a 66 Choppped Top Pro Street Ford truck with Cobra Jet Aluminum Head 460?
Shaved handles, Centerline wheels, Mustang II front end, Custon Dash Panel, Narrow 9" Ford rear, etc.....

About 2/3 together

...oh and this is VANNWRAY'S

1967 Plymouth Valiant 360 .40 over=408 cubic inch 750 cfm eldebrock headmen headers flowmaster exhaust/ac/flame throwers etc......

318137976_l.jpg

484349426_l.jpg

Back