anyone up for a beach run?

Somebody say ride to the beach? I'm down pending a kitchen pass.....
beerchug.gif

man I was looking at going down to dillion Sat to visit my Grandmother.....crap crap crap.... Let me work this one out

Oh yeah Ash riding long and loud
cool.gif

Care if I ask one or two buds to tag along? One rides a busa other gsxr 1000

Roc oh man the panels are absolutely very nice addition!! That really sets that paint off!!

Painted the pipes black this weekend, not sure how it's going to hold up yet. Put 1500 degree heat paint on.

Working this weekend, have a blast  
beerchug.gif
thumb_down.gif

ash @ jan. 28 2008 earlier said:
Oh yeah Ash riding long and loud  

Care if I ask one or two buds to tag along? One rides a busa other gsxr 1000

no worries here ash.

what time do you guys have in mind?  early 9, 10ish

ash again @ same day said:
Roc oh man the panels are absolutely very nice addition!! That really sets that paint off!!

Painted the pipes black this weekend, not sure how it's going to hold up yet. Put 1500 degree heat paint on.

thanks bro.  joseph hooked em up  
thumb_up.gif
  this will be a good test for the pipes and maybe we can swing by grandma's for some tea  
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif

Dang! I really wanna go with you guys but already have a Church Youth Group trip planned for Friday into Saturday. How about the next weekend for something? Anybody?

yeah 9 sounds right to me!! I'll have to ditch you guys on the way back, My wife is going to meet me at my grandmother's house in Dillion so she can see the new additon for the first time. Could be a good stopping point if you need a drink and pitt stop.

meeting point? ash we can meet off of 295 @ BP station. I believe it's exit 58 off of 95. Sean want cracker barrel again?

I'm up for a beach run this weekend. Only problem is I'm 1400 miles from th beach!
sad.gif

Back