anyone seen this??

BKingMac

Registered
I just got my new B-King and I have a slight gripe. I bought this bike used with 750 miles. It has a lot of mods, yosh pipes, yosh tail kit, asv levels, pwr commander custom paint. I absolutely love the bike, i have about 50 miles on it so far. On my last ride, I noticed a blinking maint prob on the lcd. It keeps blinking M and some HW representation blinks as well. I looked the user manual, and all i can come up with is fuel pump. Wierd thing is, the bike starts and runs like nothing is wrong. Has anyone else had this particular thing happen with their King?? Just Curious

:welcome: to the org. if i was at homne i would look in my service manual for the B-king i had but i am at my girlfriends house.

Check your manual
It is the automatic Maintenance indicator. Page 3-19 in the manual. (Time to change your oil) It comes on at the 600 mile mark, initially and then again every 3600 miles after resetting. You can change the interval by the instructions on page 3-21.

HOw do you like the ASV levers? Been thinking about buying these. I want both levers short. I have heard of some quality/fitment issues on the BKings. Any problems?

I just got my new B-King and I have a slight gripe. I bought this bike used with 750 miles. It has a lot of mods, yosh pipes, yosh tail kit, asv levels, pwr commander custom paint. I absolutely love the bike, i have about 50 miles on it so far. On my last ride, I noticed a blinking maint prob on the lcd. It keeps blinking M and some HW representation blinks as well. I looked the user manual, and all i can come up with is fuel pump. Wierd thing is, the bike starts and runs like nothing is wrong. Has anyone else had this particular thing happen with their King?? Just Curious

Sounds cool, post a picture.

HOw do you like the ASV levers? Been thinking about buying these. I want both levers short. I have heard of some quality/fitment issues on the BKings. Any problems?

WarriorDog, I appreciate the information, kinda makes me mad that the oil wasn't changed before this, I got the bike from a dealer. The ASV levers are awesome, I have the shortys and love em. I have had no problems so far, I did hear that if you use the HW that comes with the levers, it may not work so well on the king. I read that if you use the original HW from the bike, there isn't a problem. I will include pics of the beast with this post.

DSC_0198.jpg

DSC_0203.jpg

DSC_0208.jpg

DSC_0224.jpg

DSC_0197.jpg

WarriorDog, I appreciate the information, kinda makes me mad that the oil wasn't changed before this, I got the bike from a dealer. The ASV levers are awesome, I have the shortys and love em. I have had no problems so far, I did hear that if you use the HW that comes with the levers, it may not work so well on the king. I read that if you use the original HW from the bike, there isn't a problem. I will include pics of the beast with this post.

The dealer may have changed the oil but just forgot to reset the Maint Indicator. Cool theme with the bats!!! Nice paint:thumbsup:
May contact you for some up close pics of the ASV levers. I like the ASV better than the Pazzos, CRG's or Rizomas. Haven't found an app for the CRG or Rizoma either. About to pull the trigger.

Back