Anyone place a deposit on the Octo-Bus?

BangkokBusa

Registered
Did a deposit today on the orange after just missing out on the opportunity to buy a pristine '99 copper! Anyone else getting one?

GSX1300R_Orange.jpg

None for me man, not because of the dislike/like factor, but because I am getting closer to paying this one off and don't want to go backwards financially.

(Nekosohana @ Jun. 29 2007,11:38) None for me man, not because of the dislike/like factor, but because I am getting closer to paying this one off and don't want to go backwards financially.
+1 Maybe next year

(BangkokBusa @ Jun. 29 2007,10:14) Did a deposit today on the orange after just missing out on the opportunity to buy a pristine '99 copper!  Anyone else getting one?
Congrats, that's my fav of the (3) but the other (2) are coming in a close second. I'm anxious to see it in person.

Need more data on the new '08 'beta"model to expose its good and bad points before any decision is made to buy one; this will take some time. Newer models will more than likely have upgrades.
all_coholic.gif

Does anyone know if the "S" icon on the tank will come off easily? I want to put the old "SUZUKI" sticker on it. Love that look..

(BangkokBusa @ Jun. 29 2007,12:14) Does anyone know if the "S" icon on the tank will come off easily?  I want to put the old "SUZUKI" sticker on it. Love that look..
If it's like every other badge I have ever had on a bike, it will come off with fishing wire and a little time and effort.

Nothing technical, nothing tough.

Please report all bugs, angry communications with dealers and Suzuki North America.

I think dedicated tread would be wise.

Most likely i`ll get one when time comes but i`m switching to Generation One subframe and tail. Since frame is the same if would be easy 30 minutes swap.

Nek and Luv- Thanks a bunch. I thought it would take great difficulty to remove all remnants of the glue.

Regards,

k

I have a very built 1452 CC 14 or ZX-15 and I have just ordered a 2008 "black" Hayabusa as well. We need to know the bikes we work on most so I will have both as shop bikes. Lots of testing on aftermarket goodies will take place at HPC..as well as realistic performance numbers.
super.gif

I just got off the phone with the dealer here and he's ordering one of each color. I want to check them out in person
lurk.gif

(Red05 @ Jun. 29 2007,13:23) I just got off the phone with the dealer here and he's ordering one of each color. I want to check them out in person  
lurk.gif
just 1 of each? i'd think they want there hands on as many as possible.

(Cykill @ Jun. 29 2007,15:38) just 1 of each? i'd think they want there hands on as many as possible.
It's not a very big dealer. the last two years, he's only oredered two Busas. I feel privileged this year
smile.gif

A HARLEY DAVISON clad Suzuki  
wow.gif
!!! For those who want the Life Style, but still have the NEED FOR SPEED
laugh.gif
. Who would have thunk  
SHOCKED.gif

i think ill wait till parts start showing up on ebay, then ill buy a set of plastics, engine and harness, front end, and few other misc things, then sell all my stuff which im trading it out for. should come out maybe 1k-1500 in the hole??? which would be alot better than selling my 00 w/ 25k miles on it and buying the new 08.....what do yall think?

(GPW @ Jun. 29 2007,13:20) I have a very built 1452 CC 14 or ZX-15 and I have just ordered a 2008 "black" Hayabusa as well. We need to know the bikes we work on most so I will have both as shop bikes. Lots of testing on aftermarket goodies will take place at HPC..as well as realistic performance numbers.
super.gif
Cool, can't wait for an assesment on the new bike.

I just bought me an 06 Busa and will be waiting it out for a year untill all the reviews are in and the price drops a couple of grand.

Plus, chances are some dork will buy one and then sell it with 2000 miles for 7K. I'll let him pay the markup and then some!
super.gif

super.gif

(psycobusa @ Jun. 29 2007,14:29) i think ill wait till parts start showing up on ebay, then ill buy a set of plastics, engine and harness, front end, and few other misc things, then sell all my stuff which im trading it out for. should come out maybe 1k-1500 in the hole??? which would be alot better than selling my 00 w/ 25k miles on it and buying the new 08.....what do yall think?
That sounds like too much fkg work. I barely have enough time to ride!

I'll sell mine, add some cash and fly an 08.

Back