Anyone know a good place to buy Goretex parkas?

CTA_Busa_LE

Donating Member
Registered
I'm looking for some help. I'm trying to find a place where I can get a Goretex parka at a decent price. I don't mind spending a couple hundred dollars but if I can find it cheaper I'm all for saving a few bucks. I'm not looking for military surplus, hunting gear or ski wear. Prefer something for casual wear, work etc. Definitely needs to be waterproof, I prefer goretex because I trust it to work but any other recommendations, especially if there is something that works better, would be appreciated. I'm tired of getting stuck out in freezing weather and being under dressed for it. If it is designed for concealed carry that's all the better.

Any suggestions?

Try Patagonia.com
Their stuff is available on sale on their site, and also through their outlets Great Pacific Ironworks. You can try something on in the store, then find it on sale by calling the outlets, they will take your order over the phone. I've gotten a lot of really good deals that way over the last 20 years.

Also, the ebay seller goodbye-blue-monday has had alot of quality jackets like you describe from a number of manufacturers for amazing prices. I just took a quick look, they don't much anything right now, but maybe in a few days they will?

Terry, did you notice those items are located in Honk Kong and China?
I just mention it because the shipping can get high.

I noticed, and that's probably why they're so relatively inexpensive. What (isn't) from China these days...:laugh:

Back