Anyone live near Sterling VA?

grabntwist

The one who started it all
Donating Member
Registered
I will there on businiess from Jan 02-19. I tryed checkin' the net and cant find much on it. Anything cool down there?

There is lots of stuff around the area. It's pretty much a stones throw from DC. What u looking to do... Clubs, Bars, Strip Joints, Coffee, shopping, movies......
tounge.gif
wink.gif

What u looking to do... Clubs, Bars, Strip Joints
Uh, yes!
I gotta couple links at the house I'll post up when I get home. If I remember correctly cityvibe.com is one of them which is a good site to find the 3rd category. as far as clubs and bars I usually hang with some friends up in B-more, Fells Point, Federal Hill, and the like..... it's been awhile but I used to like hang'n at polyesters in G-town, which is in DC.

... where's the rest of the NOVA folks for comments..
rock.gif

...what's a "strip joint"
laugh.gif

Okay, sorry Martin...I'll let you boys play...
biggrin.gif

hmm
rock.gif

well you guys have fun up there, if you come this way, I can show you around some places
cool.gif

I work in Sterling, VA (live in Frederick, MD) ... we'll have to hook up one day while you're here. Also, you'll be here during the Int'l M/C Show in D.C. ... so let me know if you want to plan to roll with me that Saturday the 14th?

DJ

I work in Sterling, VA (live in Frederick, MD) ... we'll have to hook up one day while you're here. Also, you'll be here during the Int'l M/C Show in D.C. ... so let me know if you want to plan to roll with me that Saturday the 14th?

DJ
I'll role with ya...
smile.gif
Cool ... we'll meet up ... possibly pick up GnT and make a day of it!!
Hell, yea! Count me in. I cant wait. Good lookin' Sage..

Sterling/Surrounding areas..BLOW! Lol
Me and Paul (uubusa) live in Ashburn 5 minutes away. You want strip clubs/enertainment? Charlestown (sp) West VA. Its about 40 minutes away. They have slots too.
If you wanna do the "tourist" thing, hit DC. I heard the Sedgeway tours were awesome.

Martin....This place sucks!! Dont give the guy false hopes!! JK
tounge.gif

Charlestown, WV is 40 min from ASHBURN?!!
rock.gif
My delivery route goes through Ashburn every once in awhile. I wanna know how you do it.

<!--EDIT|yamahor
Reason for Edit: None given...|1131662642 -->

Charlestown, WV is 40 min from ASHBURN?!!
rock.gif
My delivery route goes through Ashburn every once in awhile. I wanna know how you do it.
Charles Town? I think I've heard of the place. If I remember right, it is about 40-45 Minutes from Ashburn. (I think Yamahor is confusing Charles Town with Charleston)

So D.J., do I get to hang with you again at this years DC show or is your dance card already full?
tounge.gif

I think  we all should meet up and do the bike show thing....I hope and pray that it's better than last years though....
We all should meet up for dinner and drinks too....the Original Steakhouse in Ashburn is about the best and closest place for a good sports bar...or San Vito's across the parking lot...we can give Jess a hard time behind the bar..

PJ

<!--EDIT|UUBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1131668056 -->

What brings ya to Sterling for that kinda time....seems like you may be in the telecommunications field?

Back