Alaska Black Gen II …. I saw you!!

BUBBA

Foghoon Leghoon
Donating Member
Registered
Friday around 6-7p heading toward Soldotna on the Sterling hwy. I was going eastbound about 20 miles from Coopers Landing and you were westbound and looking good! Did you run into any rain?
I saw a lot of bikes out this week and you were the first Hayabusa I have seen in Alaska in the 4 visits I have done.
Very Cool to see all the wildlife and now to have seen the Busa on the Peninsula makes it complete!
Safe journeys!
Bubba

Bubba?!?!?!?!?
How do stranger? Family ok? Daughter ok?

Hello Blanca and thank you for asking,
All 3 Girls are doing very well.
I took the youngest to Alaska this year, just me and her on a last Father-Daughter Vacation before she is too old to want to hang with Old Dad.
The very first thing we both noticed were all the bikes on the road. The weather was stellar the entire week and we saw much wildlife.
The Busa was a treat for me to see as I had been hoping to see one in Alaska.
Take care Saiid, and Ride safe my Bro!
Bubba

Any pics of the wild life? I have always wanted to go there. Glad you got to spend time with your daughter. They do grow up fast. Glad to see you back on here :thumbsup:

Hello Kromy, Mr8Ball & DOT,
Thanks for the welcome and hope you are all doing well.
Here is a teaser pic for you. I have many shots but I am having a slow night on the puter and I am learning a new program.
This was a Sow and 1 of her 2 cubs on the Russian River. Will post more when I can.

So, does anyone know who the Alaska Busa rider might be?

IMG_5192.jpg

Back