Anyone live around Indiana????

hit me up im in louisville .. not to far from indy.. 120 miles.. zay
Be ready some time after the 25th of july!
drools.gif

Indy is only hour from here so yeah meeting up in indy will work, then ride out from there.
I dont know much of the twisty rodes towards the south, since ive only been in the state for just about a year now.
Figure out some rodes and a day and count me in. Im sure we can convoy from the TH area to meet up anywhere.
How does the weekend of the aug 2nd work for everyone? would say the 9th but im outta town.
Gimme a buzz to put somehting together...8128701123

Hey Chris, if your bike aint done yet i have a 600 round here you can borrow.

Indy is only hour from here so yeah meeting up in indy will work, then ride out from there.
I dont know much of the twisty rodes towards the south, since ive only been in the state for just about a year now.
Figure out some rodes and a day and count me in. Im sure we can convoy from the TH area to meet up anywhere.
How does the weekend of the aug 2nd work for everyone? would say the 9th but im outta town.
Gimme a buzz to put somehting together...8128701123

Hey Chris, if your bike aint done yet i have a 600 round here you can borrow.
dude thats nice of ya. If I can figure out a good cheap non gas guzzling way to get to ya, I'll take ya up on it
ThumbsUp.gif

zzwhip.gif
PM -->
dolilind @ Jul. 19 2008 said:
1481179[/ATTACH] PM]
Hey chris if we meet up in indy i can haul both and just unload there.

pix of the little guy
THANKS. I'll really have to play this by hear now. My son has football evaluations on the 2nd. Not sure the times yet. Depending on what time we meet and get done. My wife may be able to take him too. Hope this all works out.
hello.gif

your the man, Darrell
bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

zzwhip.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

Hey Chris, what time is the football game?
Bogus and everyone else thast wants to get on the ride.
What time and location to meet up?

Back