Anyone live around Indiana????

beerchug.gif
terre haute, IN 47805

Let me know when you guys are coming up to South Bend, id like to join...Also that punisher bike looks sweet, I want to check it out
smile.gif

In the 2 weeks that im home I going to be riding my
firedevil.gif
off! So who ever is try'n go riding between july 25- aug 15 needs to hit me up!
beerchug.gif

I am about 20 miles from the border.
how far away r u from terre haute?
IN Terre Haute
Wats up man...are u trying to do some riding here soon?  
all_coholic.gif
good chance i will be at the Cheesburger in Paradise bike show on thursday night.
Good luck at the car show...must be nice...ill be stuck In Iraq for another 8 days!!
banghead.gif

sorry bout that, when you get back gimme a PM. i be out riding somewhere with 1 or 2 more busas plus more ya never know

sorry bout that, when you get back gimme a PM. i be out riding somewhere with 1 or 2 more busas plus more ya never know
I will...Man its gonna be nice to be Back in the Big T.H.
laugh.gif
I have been gone since Jan 1st! Oh yea and the more busas the better...I'll try like hell to keep up...do you guys all have the TRE and the power commander? I might get the TRE not to go 200 but for the extra power in 1-4, but right now All my bike has is chrome and an exaust

hayabusa_punisher_theme.jpg

Randy - We need to get this guy to Southern Indiana and ride some nice twisties. Get Proud Dad and 99'busa to join up and anyone else that wants to.

Randy - We need to get this guy to Southern Indiana and ride some nice twisties. Get Proud Dad and 99'busa to join up and anyone else that wants to.
would be nice to get everyone together the night before... I can not speak for the others but running 200 miles and then running the technical stuff and then 200 home is a long day about mile 425...

but I think it would be a blast..

Here's what i propose.. Get anyone who want to run to meet here in TH on a friday.
Do what ever bike mods and repairs needed on friday night or early sat morn. Then make a run through the south end of the state (hitting the twisties). If needed there are cheep hotels here in town. $29 night cheep and up. Only bad thing is i will out of town the weekend of the 8th of aug.
Lemme know if yall are up to it and i will see who i can round up here local to follow along.

For myself, Mark and Chris, Indy is a lot better as it is only a short hop to 135 and this really neat stretch of "old 135" that Mark will surely want to take you on..
rofl.gif
(sorry had to do it)

You guys could meet up with us on Saturday outside Indy or at one of the guys houses..

woot.gif
I'm in. I'm at about 465 and 74 area.

wait
sadnews.gif
I don't have my bike back together yet but it's suppose to be done around the middle of Aug. Hopefully I'll get to go.
ThumbsUp.gif

For myself, Mark and Chris, Indy is a lot better as it is only a short hop to 135 and this really neat stretch of "old 135" that Mark will surely want to take you on..
rofl.gif
  (sorry had to do it)

You guys could meet up with us on Saturday outside Indy or at one of the guys houses..
It is a short stretch but very scenic....
whistling.gif
tounge.gif

Back