anyone know what the turn signal bulbs are?

nugent_crai

Registered
Does anyone know what the bulbs are that are the turn signals? i dont have my bike here and want to order some LED replacements.
1157 i think.. right?

single element bulbs in the front are 1156's the rears are dual element 1157's

I use the Eagle Tower LEDs myself ($24 each)

single element bulbs in the front are 1156's the rears are dual element 1157's

I use the Eagle Tower LEDs myself ($24 each)

I wound up doing the U-haul mod and tried the leds. They are super bright but because of the low resistance, the flash rate is way too fast to be seen clearly. I will give you the set I have next time I see ya. I went back to standard red 1157's and the regular flash rate. :cheerleader:

I wound up doing the U-haul mod and tried the leds. They are super bright but because of the low resistance, the flash rate is way too fast to be seen clearly. I will give you the set I have next time I see ya. I went back to standard red 1157's and the regular flash rate. :cheerleader:
no need, just wire in a standard Electronic flasher to the bike... :) there is a thread here on how to do it.. OR... wire in paralell a pair of 7.5hohm ceramic resistors in the T/S circuit..

no need, just wire in a standard Electronic flasher to the bike... :) there is a thread here on how to do it.. OR... wire in paralell a pair of 7.5hohm ceramic resistors in the T/S circuit..

Oh yeah, keep the LEDs and put the flasher in. So simple even I could do it! :laugh: Less than 10 minutes and you are all set.

You guys must have different 08 Busa's than I have because 1157's will not fit in my stock sockets. The slots in the socket are not 180 degrees apart like an 1157 they are more like 150 or 160 degrees apart.

Jim

Back